,Chapter 15: pt 3

Kamala

Saturday

2:00 P.M.

March 1st

@ Leslie's House

I woke up with a start once I realized what day it was.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm 17," I screamed sitting up in my bed.

"Happy birthday mi hija," my dad said standing in my doorway.

"You remembered," I ran hugging him. He grabbed me and put a blindfold over my eyes. He guided me down the stairs, which I almost busted my ass on by the way. I finally got off the stairs as he guided me towards a room. He took off the blindfold and I almost fainted. I saw a beautiful little cake sitting on the table with a pair of keys, a IPone 5C and a couple presents wrapped up. I opened the first one which was the smallest. I saw a beautiful diamond encrusted ring with a great in the middle. It was gorgeous, I smiled as I opened up the next present that had a box in it. Once I saw the jump man I already knew it was a pair of Jordan's. I opened it to see the new Air Jordan 12's. I also got the Gamma Blue 11's. I also got some clothes and more shoes. I cleaned up my mess as soon as I was done opening my presents.

"I love you guys thank you,"

"Don't just thank them," I heard voices behind me and I turned to see Asia, Maya, Lakia, Alaynah, Iexa, Ayonna and Kalvin. I hugged them all and thanked them. I was in shock by how happy I was.

"Hello are you going to give us a ride," I smiled and ran outside to see a all white Range Rover.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed running and getting in it. This shit is sooo fye. We all got in except Kalvin because he had to leave and Haskell some stuff. We took it for a test drive and I was in love. We all got out laughing and giggling as we went into the house to see Leslie and dad making out.

"Oooooh," we said laughing as they looked at us smiling. We hung out in my room until it was about 5.

"Ok ok, now birthday girl we have planned a special evening for you so lets go," Ayonna said pushing me towards my closet. I threw on some black jogging pants

We got to the mall as Ayonna called her brother to bring some of his boys.

"Just great, I would've wore something better if i'd-," I cut myself off as I realized what I was saying and it seemed that every one else noticed too.

"Somebodies got feelings," Lakia said laughing.

"I can very much assure you th-,"

"Hoe shut the fuck up we all know,"

I blushed as we started looking for outfits to wear to this party Ayonna planned. I picked out this cute black dress that fit my curves perfectly. I got some J's to match and some jewelry. Once I got done, Kalvin and his niggas walked over to us. I smiled as he put his arm over my shoulder and hugged me. I let go and dapped him as everyone started staring at us smiling. I showed my outfit to everyone and they all looked satisfied.

"You must like J's cause every time I see yo ass you gotta pair on,"
"Duh my nigga I'm a fanatic," I laughed.
"That's good," He said as we all were leaving. I pulled up to the house with the girls as we all got dressed and did our hair.

I washed my hair and dried it, lotioning my body. I plugged up my blow dryer and then got my clothes setting them out. I blow dried my hair and then got dressed. I let Maya curl my hair as I put on some makeup. Once she was finished I put on a jean jacket then I put on my jewelry. I looked in the mirror and I was stunned. I smiled as Maya and I took some pics for Instagram. I walked downstairs and got in my car as we headed to Club Loco. We blasted Pandora as we headed to the club. I parked and we hopped out skipping the whole line. I ignored all the sideways glances and mugs we got from irrelevant females because I was just ready to turn up.