The Boy

Ciels POV
Well shall I introduce myself? I'm Ciel Phantomhive, head of the Phantomhives. I own a toy company, Funtom. I don't have parents, siblings, any family for that matter. What I do have is 4 idiotic servants, Tanaka, Mey-Rin, Bardroy, and Finnion. That's not all the help I have though, I have a magnificent butler, although I would never say that to his face. Sebastian Michaelis, he's a smart ass but for some odd reason he makes me feel special. He probably just thinks I'm an annoying brat. I live in the Phantomhive manor that was re-built after in burnt down in a fire. The Queen is someone that I serve, I am the queens guard dog, although I must be careful not to cross paths with the spider. Or the previous spider, Claude and Alois are dead, really I just have to watch that I don't cross paths with Hannah. Currently I am sitting in my office writing a letter to the queen, closing the 'Terrorist Train' case. I feel there is something Sebastian's not telling me, no matter he has to tell me the truth. My mind begins to wander, wander to Strange places. Places where I realize that without Sebastian I'd be dead. I am beginning to get very tired, I'd fall asleep in my office chair but then Sebastian would silently judge me, also I'd wake up soar.
"S-Sebastian?" I past out.

-----

I woke up the next morning in my own bed. The blinding light from outside woke me, and a sexy voice,
"Good morning young master. This mornings tea is earl grey. I must say young master I had quite a laugh seeing you curled up in your office chair."
"Shut up." He smiled and passed me my tea,
"Your schedule is nearly full today. 1:30 German lesson with Mrs Mackery, 3:30 Violin lesson with me, 5:00 Math lesson with Mr. Miller, dinner served at 6:00 sharp, nothing else for the rest of your day unless you would like to move your French lesson tomorrow to today at 7:00?"
"Why not, guess I should."
"Alright then. I will call Mr. Wellington after tea." After he dressed me, combed my hair, and brushed my teeth He served me my tea. "Young master if you will excuse me."
"No. I um sorry never mind go phone Mr. Miller." Why did I so badly want him to be there?
"Yes my lord." He walked out and left me to my breakfast. Ugh! Why can't he just stay out of my head? Every running thought always involves him. How is Sebastian? Why is he so sexy all the time? Does he hate me? I don't even think about Elizabeth this much. To be fair she's quite Annoying, we are engaged, but I really don't love her. We've never kissed, hugged, anything really, well she's hugged me. I would never hug her back. We've Danced?
"Damn." I muttered under my breath causing Mey-Rin who was currently watching me eat question,
"My young lord? Is everything alright?"
"Yes, I'm fine."
"Is it Sebastian my lord?" She whispered in my ear, assuming in fear of Sebastian hearing.
"N-no what a vile idea. Sebastian is merely a butler to me."
"That's not what we heard through the walls last night." She backed away from my ear. I glared at her,
"Sebastian and I having sex? How disgusting. What did you hear then because we definitely weren't having sex."
"Well no, you sleep talk and we never mentioned it to you. You were um screaming his name in your sleep last night. We all got quite concerned when we noticed that you weren't scared you were actually rather enjoying the dream."
"Did Sebastian hear?"
"He was the first one in your room young lord."
"I order you to never ever mention that event again."
"Yes young lord." Sebastian came into the dining room,
"Young master is there anything I can assist you with at the moment?"
"Shouldn't you be preparing for guests?"
"Why those have already been taken care of."
"Very well, I need to pick up a few things in London I'm sure you will be able to go alone."
"And what might you need my lord?"
"The queen needs to verbally tell me something, give her a letter explaining that you are my butler, tell me the message when you return."
"Yes my young lord."

-----

I hate German, maths are fine, I loath French, but the highlight was my violin lesson. Sebastian is a fine teacher and I rather enjoy playing the instrument. I have given Bardroy instructions to set up a camera in my room, to record my sleep talking. I am lying in bed staring at the ceiling, bland, boring. Sebastian is exciting, Sebastian is fun, beautiful, sexy, Sebastian makes my dark world exciting. I fell asleep Sebastian in my mind.

-----

Well, I didn't realize I was that loud. I saw the footage, seems Sebastian must be flattered.
"Well young master, seems Elizabeth won't be seeing this video. Please excuse me." Sebastian smiled lightly.
"No, what will you be doing?"
"Oh um I'll-" I cut him off,
"Do not lie to me Sebastian."
"Very well, I shall stay."
"There's a girl, goes by the name of Riko. She is a main suspect in the recent investigation. Apparently she killed 3 men all by the name of William Smith, seems she's had a bad history with a man by the name. The police currently have her in custo-"
"Sebastian!" The monitor shouted. I quickly shut it off and pretending like I heard nothing.
"As I was saying the police have her in custody, we need to make her crack, or at least give us the information we desire, that also means That you need come too. We will leave tomorrow at 1 o'clock sharp."
"Yes my lord." He got down on one knee.
"Good, now I want a sweet."
"Not before dinner master, you wouldn't want to spoil your appetite." I don't know why I want the sweet so bad, I just want something sweet right now. Like a toffee perhaps. No matter, I have to work. I grabbed a pen and paper then wrote my letter to the queen telling her when we would be there. To the Queen, it doesn't matter if I inform her or not, she's rather quite fond of me. I am her guard dog of course, I will protect London with all my abilities because that's what a guard dog does, obey.