The Cameras

Ciels POV
I woke up the next morning still wearing underwear and the thigh garter. Sebastian was beside me, we were cuddled together spooning. He had his arm latched around my waist tightly and I could feel his skin on my own assuring me he was shirtless as well.
"Good morning Ciel."
"Good morning Sebastian."
"What would you like for breakfast?"
"Anything, as long as I can eat it off you." I said turning to face him. I kissed him and he kissed me back.
"Well, I would have to take a shower after syrup is pretty sticky."
"I'll join you."
"Well I'm not complaining."
"I am hungry. Mind setting up my plate?" He stood up giving me perfect view of his abs. "God you're sexy." I said staring at his entire upper body.
"Ciel, you are absolute perfection. Your porcelain face, your hair, your slim figure. And you're so tig-"
"I think that's enough." I said laughing.
"Ht. Waffles or pancakes?"
"Pancakes, they'll be easier to eat of your abs."
"Do you think?"
"I do. Your eight pack sure is tempting."
"Is it Ciel?"
"You know you're sexy."
"Please." He stated rolling his eyes and walking to the kitchen. Just as he walked out the door bell rang, completely forgetting of my attire I walked to the front door where Sebastian had opened the door to reveal a nice looking women. Sebastian of course was now fully clothed in his suit while I on the other hand looked like a shameful beast. I looked down and noticed I was still wearing half a slutty maid outfit. The women thankfully didn't notice me as she was too entranced with Sebastian. She was making eyes on my boyfriend. I eavesdropped from behind a wall.
"Is this the Phantomhive residence?"
"Yes, and who might you be?"
"I'm a reporter from the number 1 Italian news company. We would like to speak with Mr. Phantomhive about the break off of Lady Elizabeth's and his engagement. Do you know anything about it?"
"Im sorry, my lord refuses any sort of interview about the engagement break off."
"Did you meet the young women? You and the description of he mistress are very similar." I couldn't with hold my rage. I turned the corner still in the same attire.
"Get away from me my butler and my hotel room!"
"Lord Phantomhive!" I women grabbed her camera and snapped a photo of me.
"Get away!" The women ran off and Sebastian closed the door. "Paparazzi, they don't know when to leave it alone." Sebastian locked the door and removed his shirt once more. I walked into the kitchen and watched Sebastian making my pancakes, topless.
"Wow you're hot." Hey turned his head toward me and smirked.
"Not as beautiful as you my love."
"Is it bad that I want to try the maid thing again?"
"In Paris perhaps?"
"How romantic sugar lips."
"Sugar lips?"
"Sugar lips. Soon you'll have sugar on your abs."
"Well it won't be there for long."
He placed the pancake on a plate and as he did I snuck up behind him and moved my hands across his beautifully chiseled abs from behind him.
"So, fucking, hot."
"That mouth of yours is getting out of control."
"What because we got noise complaints?"
"Well yes, but not only that but the cursing we best not say such naughty words in front of guests."
"Well I shouldn't be screaming and shouting your name at night but I do that anyway."
"Which got us in big trouble. Don't you remember?"
"How could I forget? Very embarrassing, while I'm in the middle of deep thro-"
"I was there."
"You're so innocent. When you're not fucking me that is."
"Well should you eat breakfast?"
"Yes. Maybe you should take off your pants too, so they don't get dirty."
"How tragic that would be." He played as I dragged him along to the dining room.
"Yes it would so take them off." I stated as we entered the dining room. He removed his pants and I gazed at all his chiseled features. He placed the food on a part of the table and laid down on it with his arms behind his head.
"Well?"
"Right I'm using your body as a plate this morning." I walked over to the smoking pancakes and quickly picked up the burning food and placed it on his abs.
"Oh my that's hot. Now I see why you humans always blow on things."
"And I don't see why demons are always so perfect. Or is it just you?"
"I hope you're not making eyes on any other demons." He so as biting his lip as I poured syrup on the pancake.
"Trust me, I've so much sexiness I don't need to look at other guys."
"Well thank you so shall you begin eating?"
"My pleasure." I dived in face first and it didn't take me long to finish it and lick the resting the syrup of his abs. The sugar teased me but the added dried sweat of last night made it so much better. Once I had finished we headed to the showers like locker room boys and it was only similar because I whipped him with the towel. He immediately boosted me onto the counter and we kissed as I felt his sticky abs. He removed my boxers as I removed his own. We continued kissing until we finally got into the shower. And I personally washed off his abs.

-----

We eventually got back to work.
"Ciel, Mey Rin phoned and said she would fax us a copy of the paper. I heard words you're on the front page, but not in the way you'd hoped." And as he said the machine beeped a horrendous one and Sebastian went to fetch it. Not in the way I hoped. What else could it be? More on the Phantomhive cheating scandal? He came back in and looked unhappy. He handed me the paper.
'Mr.Phantomhive sneaks off to Italy with Mistress.' I stared at the headline with rage, they also included the photo the women took this morning and continued reading off the entry.
'Mr. Phantomhive is in Italy with the mistress currently, one of our reporters found his hotel room and the butler opened the door. He refused to let lord Phantomhive speak with us. Once our reporter commented on the similarities of the description of the maid and his butler, the lord came from around the corner wearing that outfit and shouted at our reporter. Which brings up the question, did he cheat on Lady Elizabeth the IV with a maid or his very own butler?' I screamed. An ear piercing scream. I'm so screwed. Sebastian kneeled before me. "My lord?"
"Sebastian we are so screwed."
"We will be fine. It will be ok Ciel."
"Well they can't expose me, it will make me look even worse. The second we get back I'm coming out to the public, hopefully I'll be known as brave and having courage. That will be the gossip, if they expose me I'll be a coward.  When we get back we will dance at a ball and we will be the talk of the town."
"Yes well let's celebrate." He breathed against my neck. I'm in the mood, might as well tease the bastard.
"Sebastian I'm more sore then after after taking what you are packing. Maybe give me a relief."
"I'm your only relief. And think about this, your body trembling with ecstasy as I nip at your collarbones." I see his game. I was wearing a loose enough shirt today. I pulled it off.
"It's hot in here don't you think." I moved my hand under his clothing. Then pulled away. He clenched his teeth but then placed a freezing hand on my chest. I had to bite my cheeks withhold my Moan. If I moan I lose. But it could be part of my plan. I Moaned  loudly and stared at Sebastian who then pulled me against him our lips were millimetres apart when he just stood up and took off his shirt, displaying his abs. My only weakness.
"What would you like for lunch Ciel?" That rat. I stood on my office chair and jumped on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. But I won. He kissed me first and pressed me against a wall.
"I win." I stated.
"I'm a quite a sore loser. I won't be easy on you."
"Bring it."

-----

I was so sore I haven't moved off the wall since we were finished. Usually he is very kind to me about it but this time he practically killed me. He is off making me lunch. He will probably need to carry me to the dining room.