Chapter 1

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Being woken up at an ungodly hour of 8:00 A.M. by the sound of your older sibling screaming happy birthday is not pleasant at all. Don't let anyone lie to you about it.

"What are you people doing"

My sister Jo steps out with a camera in her hands and snaps my picture. Picture a 13 year old girl, with unruly blonde hair and pillow lines all over her face and that what you get me in the morning.

"Audrey it's your 13th birthday. We have to have some memories of this day. You only turn double digits once" Jo replies desperately when she sees the murderous look on my face.

"Jo please for the love of all that is holy, get out." People just don't get the hint.

"Fine but get ready. Kai is waiting downstairs"

"What the heck does he want" I state questionably. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother but he doesn't get up for anybody when it's this early. Even me.

"I guess you will have to go see for yourself baby sis." Sometimes Jo makes me want to hit her in the face. And I do just that when she doesn't walk out of my room right away

"OW. Ok I'm leaving. Humph. Ungrateful brat."

"Jo I heard that."

"Good."

I heave myself out of bed while making sure Jo leaves and doesn't give me a surprise attack. I look over at my clock all the while grunting when I see it state 8:10. Why does the world hate me?

After getting taking a shower and getting dressed I walk down the steps to see my favorite brother Kai wearing a mischievous smirk. What have I gotten myself into.

Next part should be up pretty soon. Sorry for the wait. Let me know what you think. And also tell me who you think should play Audrey.