Ex

A/n-- y/e/n : your exes name
--
This is short sorry
*******************

You had recently broken up with
y/e/n because he was cheating on you. Before you went out with
y/e/n you liked a boy called y/c. But you thought you'd never get a chance so you moved on. You thought you loved y/e/n. But not anymore. You were so angry. It was the holidays so you couldn't meet up with y/b/f. Your phone buzzed.
Y/c~ hey y/n. Have you broken up with y/e/n?
You~ yeah. How did you know??
Y/c~ y/e/n had single in his description on ( a social media that you use )
You~ oh okay
Y/c~ so why did you break up.
You wondered why he was so interested
You:~ I caught him cheating on me. Why do you want to know?
Y/c~ oh ummmm no reason
You~ g2g
Y/c~ okay talk to you tomorrow

Why was he so concerned? Y/c hardly ever texted you. Probably for the answers to homework, but nothing else.
--the next day--
You heard a knock on your door. You were home alone because your parents were at work. (And your sibling were with friends if you have any)
You got up and opened the door
'Oh hey y/c' why was he here!????
'Hey' he said. 'What are you doing here?' You asked. 'Can I come in?' 'Sure'
You both sat down on your bed and he held both your hands and turned to face towards you. He stared straight into your eyes. He started edging closer to you. He leaned in. Your lips centre metres away. He stopped there, 'y/n...' He started. 'Yes y/c?' You looked down and then back into his eyes. You were so close. Your noses where touching. 'I love you' he said. 'I love you too' you said. He came that tiny bit closer and your lips met. He cupped your cheek with his hand and your hands made their way around his neck.
__________________
Hope you liked it!! If you have any ideas PLEASE. Tell me in the comments. If any of you are reading and thinking that I don't post anymore because this may have been like last year, it's currently 13th April 2016. If you would like me to start putting dates before my imagines and more pictures above. Let me know in the comments please.
Bye for now !!
😊