Chapter 2

<Sam's P.O.V>

I watch the scenery change as Liam speeds down the street. I stutter "Li-Li-Liam, slow down." He looks at me, and gives a snarl. I look at him scared, did he just snarl at me? like a wolf or a dog would? What was that?! I'm not sure abut him I shift my gaze back to the window. "Sorry about that, I just um" Liam's voice trails off, I look at him, seeing a hint of pink glaze his cheeks "We're here Sam" He turns the car off and gets out, I look up and see that we are parked in my drive way. Liam looks at me through the windshield. I look down and unbuckle myself. As I shut the door as Liam shifts from foot to foot. "Nervous much?" I look at him worried "Um no, just i need to speak with your mother. It's kinda urgent" I open the door and kick off my shoes "Mom, Some one needs you!" I know she is upstairs so I speak a little louder. I flop onto the couch while Liam paces the room. I hear mom come down the stairs "Honey why are you" She cuts herself off as she sees Liam pacing the room "Sam, go upstairs please" I give her a confused stare and I walk up the stairs. I instantly know where they are when I smell the tea. I sneak half way down the stairs and hear there voices "Liam! why are you here?" my mom sounds shocked. "Um well Ms.Haze. I think Sam is my....my.." I hear Liam sigh "Sam is my mate" I lean down farther to see them, mom is holding the sink while Liam has his head against the table. "No Liam, NO. This must be a mistake, my baby can't be." Mom shakes her head looking down. Liam speaks with his head on the table "I'm sorry Ms. Haze, Sam is my mate. I felt the sparks, and so did he! Sam gave me that look, and the world became more clear and crisp. Sam has to go with me, he needs to be near the pack house, Sam is close to changing, i can feel it." My mom looks up and wipes her eyes. "Liam, Sam can not be one of you. I won't let it!" She slams her fist in front of Liam's face. Startling him, making him look up."Ms. Haze please, I need to be with him. My wolf cries out for him." Mom looks at Liam with a sympathetic look. "Liam, I can't let my baby go. I won't let him become an animal!" Liam gives a big sigh "Ms. Haze, he will not turn into a wolf forever like your husband, Sam is close enough to the pack house if something goes wrong Alpha can take over" A wolf?! me a wolf, they are nuts!!! I am not a wolf, look I'm human! "Fine, Liam, you can have Sam for one month, let him change but I want him back" "Oh Ms. Haze thank you so much" Liam jumps and hugs my mom. I take the final steps down."Mom...Liam," My mother gasps as Liam looks down, watching his feet. "Honey take Liam upstairs, he can tell you whats happening"