Chapter 5

<Liam POV>

I wake up to the morning sun shining into my eyes. I go to move but I instantly wince and stop my movements. "What the..." I look around and see a naked and bruised Sam curled into me. I look at us, both naked and in the mess of what is a bed. Sam whimpers when I move my lower half. Shit..did we fall alseep with me still inside...Not exactly good. I try to slowly pull out, but Sam's face scrunches up into pain. I sigh, and lay down. Slowly stroking his hair, I rock my hips. A nice way of waking up i guess. Sam moans softly in his sleep, grabing onto my shoulders. I pull out, not causing Sam pain now. I groan as the cold air hits my c*ck. I get up finding the shower and taking a cold one so my c*ck doesn't get excited from his scent again.I find my boxers and pull them on, carefully walk down stairs, the sex from last night even affecting me. I lay on the couch, trying to let my muscles relax.

<Sam POV>

I feel Liam get up, and shuffle around getting his boxers. I want to open my eyes, or at lest say something but I'm weak from last night. I wait till I here him settle onto the couch. I whimper while getting up. I pull on boxers walking into the bathroom. "Oh my.." I stare at myself in the mirror, seeing the black and purple bruises covering my body. i touch some of them, and flinch at the contact. I feel the memories flood back to me, giving me guilt and pleasure. Liam slowly walks up to me, resting a hand onto my shoulder. "Im sorry Sammy, I didnt mean to hurt you so much." I smile up at him "Its alright Li Li, I enjoyed it anyway" I mutter, nuzzling my head into his neck. "Li Li?" Liam asks me, laughter filling in his voice. I nod, nipping at his neck. We both hear an alarm go off. I jog into my room, shutting it off. "Its 7:35 Li Li, We have school" His jaw drops and checks the day. "Monday...really...Monday..We were knocked out for 2 days!?" Liam almost yells. I think back, and remember that  we had done it on saturday. "Oh my...I suppose" Liam bursts out laughing and pulls us into the shower. "Don't need to smell like sex right?" He asks smoothly. My jaw drops "THEY CAN SMELL SEX!!!??" I shriek out as Liam washes my hair. Liam laughs softly, scrubbing my body. "Yes they can love." He replies simply, smiling at my wide eyes. "Liam!!! you are crazy! I don't want to smell like sex" I whine, trying to give my best puppy eyes."Dont do that Boo Bear" He pouts, not liking my eyes. Liam turns off the water and grabs a towel. I sigh and let him wrap me in the towel.