1

Diva School begins with 12 students, waiting in line to perform for the Divas.

MARIAH'S POV
It's sort of a program, it's like a talent show, adopting the format of the Blind Auditions from The Voice. Shakira got us the chairs. ☺

The host, Madonna goes on stage, welcoming the students, being ready to sing.

"Hello, and welcome to the opening of Diva School. I'm your host. Madonna Ciccone." She says on the stage.

"Must I now welcome the judges! First off, we have 5-time Grammy winner with a 5-octave vocal range and 18 #1 hits, Songbird Supreme Mariah Carey!" I walk out on the stage wearing skin colored clothes into my chair, smiling at the 12 young hopefuls.

"Next up, the most awarded musician of all time, known as The Queen of Power Ballads, the one and only, Celine Dion" Celine goes down the stairs next, taking the chair in the middle.

"And last but not least, The Voice! as she is known. The best selling female black artist alive, Whitney Houston!" Finally, Whit comes down into the left chair.

"Alright! So let's get this show started. I'm gonna pick a name from the box. But the only things in these papers are initials. So when I say your initials, you must come on stage and you be the one to tell people your name." Madonna tells. I feel really good about this.
"But before that, Tech, will you please turn the chairs behind" Madonna instructs, and our chairs turn, facing away from the stage.

Third Person POV

Madonna puts her hand into the box and pulls out a piece of paper. "A.G" she reads. "A.G". And then a cute little redhead girl gets up and walks to the stage.

"Hi my name is Ariana Grande and I'm going to be singing Lady Marmalade by Patti LaBelle". She starts singing and nails those high notes.

Rest of the auditions:
Demi Lovato: I'd Rather Go Blind- Etta James
Ellie Goulding: The Way We Were- Barbra Streisand
Christina Aguilera: Cry Baby- Janis Joplin
Rihanna Fenty: Rehab- Amy Winehouse
Adele Adkins: Run To You- Whitney Houston
Katy Perry: Crazy On You- Heart
Tori Kelly: Bring Me To Life- Evanescence
Perrie Edwards: That's The Way It Is- Celine Dion
Beyonce Knowles: Simply The Best- Tina Turner
Kelly Clarkson: It Don't Mean A Thing- Ella Fitzgerald
Camila Cabello: We Belong Together- Mariah Carey