2

"And now we have our divisions.
First let's welcome the class of Mariah on stage.

Ellie Goulding, Ariana Grande, Tori Kelly, Camila Cabello

Congratulations. Next let's meet Team Celine.

Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Perrie Edwards, and Robyn "Rihanna" Fenty

And lastly, the group Whitney

Adele Adkins, Beyonce Knowles, Christina Aguilera, and Demi Lovato.

Hello, I'm Madonna Ciccone, and this has been the first day of Diva School." The room was filled with applause.

"Okay ladies. We'll lead you to the dining room. Always, always eat with your team. Get your food, find a table together, then go up and get some sleep. You'll get in the elevator, and the buttons will show the names of your divas" Whitney said.

"Now let's go" Celine spoke

...

"Welcome to the Dining Room" Mariah said as Whitney & Celine opened the doors. It was a very large and clean room with a soft pink color. The tables were glass and the chairs had faux fur on them. There were tiny disco balls hanging from the ceiling. They lead the girls to the line where they took a tray and got served with their courses. They got an appetizer choice of shrimp or crab pincers, main course of steak, lobster or salad, and dessert of chocolate lava cake.

"Exhilarating" Camila said at the back.

"I know! But this is just day one, you've got plenty to expect. Shall we eat?" Celine suggested.