i6

Imagine Damon scaring off the boys that mess with you one by one.

As soon as your last period class finished, you walked as fast as you could out of the hellhole called school. Damon said he would be waiting for you outside when school was over, so now, all you have to do is actually make it out of the building.

Lately the boys had no issues with calling you rude names and shoving you around. Why? You decided to tell off the smart ass in global studies. He and his friends obviously made it their mission to try and fuck up your senior year.

You doubted the shitheads would actually let you get that far out of the building.

"Hey, four eyes!" The head jock shouted at you. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

You kept walking and searched for any of the teachers in the hallway. You saw none of them. "Come up with a better insult, you walking, breathing piece of shit!" You shouted to him. The group of the assholes sped up and you knew it because of their loud stomps.

You of course sped up as well, in no mood to come face to face with them. The doors that led to your lockers hallway were right in front of you and when you went to shove your body on to them, in order to open the door, the head jock grabbed your arm causing you to drop all of your books on to the ground.

You looked up at him. "Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you douchebag?" You glared at him. "I'm in no mood for you and your group of butt fuck buddies. Leave me alone."

"Pretty girl like you shouldn't have the mouth of a whore." He spoke to you, pushing you lightly against the wall while his friends snickered.

You shoved him back with the palm of your hand on his chest. "Listen here needle dick, leave me the fuck alone, do you hear me?"

He held your hand against his chest. "Aw, c'mon babe, don't be that way." As fast as possible, you pulled your hand out of his grip. "Aren't you a fucking sassy little girl."

"I'm not little, I'm five foot five, that's normal needle dick." You spat back and pushed him. You squatted and tried to pick up your books and binders but one of the followers kicked it across the hallway. You looked up and made eye contact before giving them the middle finger.

"It's not nice to say such names, Y/N." One of the followers said to you smirking.

"Do you want to know what else isn't nice, the feeling of my foot being so far up your fuc-" You started before you felt a presence behind you.

"I was wondering why you were so late, Y/N." You heard your boyfriend behind you. You turned around to see him standing there with his arms crossed. "Now babe, what's with these boys?" He asked.

The leader of the jocks took a step back because of the stance Damon was in. "Nothing dude, we were just messing around." The teen started.

"Messing around? Why are my girlfriend's books on the floor across the hall, and she's on the ground in front of all you dicks." Damon took a step in front of you. "That's not the way to treat a lady, boys."

"Guys, let's just leave c'mon." One of the boys started.

"Whatever, see ya one of these days, Y/N." The head douche smirked at you before walking away.

You looked up at Damon after they left, and he helped you up. You quickly went across the hall and picked up all your books while Damon patiently waited for you.

"Why didn't you tell me those boys did this to you." He put his arm around you.

"It's not a big deal, I promise. I could handle it."

"Good job with the insults." Damon smirked at you and you smirked back.

"Shut up, Edward." You smiled innocently after making the 'Twilight' reference. Damon groaned and lightly nudged you with his elbow.

It was four days later since the last incident at school and you were confused. The jocks did this to you on a daily basis.

Every time the boys came in contact with you they asked if you needed help with anything.

When walking back to Damon's car you saw him speaking to the head jock, or more like compelling him. You couldn't make out what he was saying, but you could tell it was something serious. He ended up walking away from the jock and to you.

"Hello princess." Damon smirked at you and quickly kissed you.

You rolled you eyes at him. "Okay Damon, what did you do to them."

"Just made them a bit more gentlemanly." He smirked. "Now, let's get you home, shall we?"

After Damon drove you home, you put your books away as Damon lounged on your bed. You turned around and walked towards your bed before sitting on the edge of it. Damon quickly put himself next to you and you rested your head on his shoulder.

"So," you started as you took off your glasses to clean them "do you want to watch a movie or something?" Damon quickly took your glasses and put them on the bed side table before grabbing you and laying you down next to him.

"I say," he nipped at your neck gently, smiling, "we just lay down for a little bit." You shifted yourself so you were cuddled into his side and nodded.

Damon played with your hair as the two of you laid there. He hummed a tune quietly and lulled you to sleep.

When you woke up, Damon wasn't next to you. You frowned slightly before grabbing your glasses and checking the time. 6:38 P.M. You slept for three hours give or take.

You got up quickly and fixed your outfit and hair before walking out of your room. You looked around your house in hopes to see your missing boyfriend, but he was no where in sight. Quickly grabbing your keys, you made your way out of the house and drove off towards the Grill.

As you got out of the car, you could hear Damon's voice lightly in the background. You slammed your car door shut in an attempt to get him aware of your presence and then walked down to where he was. You noticed he was with someone.

"Damon! What the hell are you doing?" You smacked the back of his head when you were close enough.

He turned around and smirked. "Teaching the last asshole a lesson." He turned back to face the head jock and smiled.

Suddenly Damon's face turned into a face only a monster's could match. You watched as he got closer to the kid and pushed him back against the building. "Now you fucking asshole, you're not going to treat anyone else like you've treated Y/N." You again watched as the jock was completely mesmerized by Damon's eyes.

Damon was compelling the boys to act better for you.

The head jock nodded and repeated exactly what Damon had said.

"Damon, c'mon just leave him be, you've already helped me so much. I really do appreciate it." You said slowly gripping his shoulder.

Watch out, kid. There's some big bad vampires around here." Damon once again smirked. "Now forget this happen, but remember to treat people with respect." With that, Damon grabbed you and rushed you to the front entrance of the grille, where thankfully no one was around.

You shoved him lightly. "You didn't have to do that, dickhead."

Damon kissed you quickly. "You love this dickhead though."

"Somehow, sadly."