i

Ah hey yall. I'm not dead?  The end of this is kinda importante if you guys care....

Firstly, hi. Holy crap, my field has been watered and my crops are thriving. When I started this I just got over rewatching TVD and I was heavily obsessed with it. I never though so many people would read this and when I went back on wattpad and I saw that my crappy imagines somehow made it to #9 on the tvdimagines tag.
At first i honestly laughed and then took a second. Writing is just kind of a hobby of mine that I'm not that great at so seeing people actually voting and commenting makes me smile.

 Writing is just kind of a hobby of mine that I'm not that great at so seeing people actually voting and commenting makes me smile

Gosh golly gee I'm overwhelmed.

For those of you who dont know, im still in high school and that takes a w h o l e lot of effort and this year I'm entering my junior year which means ayoo I have to start searching for colleges and step my game up, OH AND ALSO IM ON THE HUNT FOR A JOB. Yikes, that's scary, can I stop growing?? Pls??

I rarely have time for wattpad anymore which makes me really sad because I literally went on it everyday  from like 6th grade to freshman year but I recently just dont.

ONTO THE NEXT THING. I really do get that people genuinely like this book and all but I just kind of fell out the TVD fandom... i still like the show and all but once it ended it made me literally dead inside. So I dont really feel motivated to write about it... Do yall feel me?? I might come back to this, I'm not entirely sure but I really do appreciate everything guys, I REALLY DO.

Plus uuuhehdhhd I'm taking show recs because the things i watch now are literally just voltron, dexter and Greys and oof I need some shows.

From me to you, this has been Elizabeth, kinda concluding this imagines series. Thanks for everything 💛💛💛
((((side note: this was unreasonably long and I apologize to those who actually read it))))