Chapter 6

Hi...
Just wanted to say I'm glad you're still here....Enjoy!!

*****************

Sir Castor's POV 

I went away from the cell where the girl was in. I had to get a clearer mind about everything, I wiped the remaining blood from my lips and I felt my fangs grow again, I knew my eyes must've changed to a dark red.

A growl came over my lips.
I couldn't catch on to what was different about her except that I had never tasted such an strange and exotic taste of human blood.
I had fought over my self-control to not completely drain her of blood, like I hadn't since my body adapted to its new form.

I stopped once I was in the garden outside my mansion.
The moon was shining bright but I didn't like it, I wanted to be in complete darkness.

I knew I had to figure this out, she was something else, she had been bitten but she didn't know who it was and her blood hadn't revealed anything either.

I was a powerful vampire, I had the power to read everybody's, either human or vampires memory by tasting their blood.

I knew she had been in the woods where we found her, because she was sad about her friend and the guy she liked, I knew what her parents looked like and their names. I knew all about her, but I didn't know who was the one that had bitten her and that's what I had to find out. She couldn't tell me but I was determined to torture it out of everybody who might know.

And then there was another thing, her body wasn't changing the way it normally would when bitten by a vampire.

But what troubled me the most was,

It was strictly forbidden by the king and most of all 'The three brothers' to change a human to a vampire.
I couldn't understand who in this world would dare to break a rule that was set by The three brothers.

The three brothers where the first three vampires ever to live, they where created by a supernatural power but no one knew who, or what exactly had created them.

These three, while adapting to their new life had killed and turned many humans because they had no idea what was happening to them. At the time being as they matured to complete their transition, they came to see what they had done and regretted their reckless doing; so they decided to choose wisely among the humans a young man who lived in harmony with wisdom and courage to be the king of the vampire world.
They each took part in changing this young man into a vampire and so he was now sired to all three of them which made him the most powerful vampire beside them, 'The three brothers.'

And I was lucky to be this young man's brother and like that I  was the second in hand after him, The vampire king.

My brother had chosen to not let me die of age and changed me himself. After that, the rule was set.
No vampire was allowed to change another human. I was the last human allowed to be changed by a vampire.
For centuries nobody had questioned that rule, until now.

I wasn't able to see her memories by tasting her blood that only meant one thing: A vampire more powerful than me had bitten her.

Avery POV

I woke up with a start but I wasn't able to move my body, I hurt all over.
I was still in the dungeon cell lying on the floor but something felt different. I realized I was wrapped in a blanket. It kept away some of the cold that seethed with a gush of wind through the small window on the wall.