Story of My Dreams

Last night when I sleep at night with my family I closed my eyes deep. I was dream of Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures Crew . I saw Zak and with his friend Nick and Aaron in dark building I think Zak is in trouble his ghost spriti inside his body so I run to him for help him to stand up. I think Nick and Aaron look each other Nick ask Aaron where did she come from ? and how she get in here building Aaron ask Nick he told him I don't know where she come from . It was night that they so they video on me and Zak I ask myslef what I'm doing here with Zak and his friend I was look at them and they look at me like stranger person where did She come from? Zak ask his friend Nick and Aaron they told him that they dont know where she come from. They start look around building they saw nothing all lock up. But that time is already sun up when person unlocks doors the owner of building he said to them I never seen her before with you guys and Three them look each other. So I start talk this person I said Hi my name Teri we went outside to say thank you the person owner of building and Zak Look at me and he ask me to come joyed for coffee I said I'm sorry I can't . He said why? I don't know what tell Zak that I'm from my dreams thats really weird I told him maybe next time but I promsie you I'll will be there for coffee he said okay that's sound good when they go in car they turn around they wondering where did I go they starting searching me around building outside they ask the person where is teri go did she went inside building ?the person said to them no sorry he was lock up door outside it was like disappear. I heard they call me my name Teresa thats why im disapper wake up so I wake up in middle in morning I said myself that's really weird dreams or what ?