Chapter 2

Mia's POV

I am now backstage after I just got my huge win, and I'm so happy. Just as I get to the locker room, I hear my name being called, so I turn around and find Seth sitting on a stack of crates.

"What's up cutie?" Seth says, and I just roll my eyes."What do you want Rollins?" I ask. "You," he says. "I'm not buying all this fuck boy talk okay? I've been there and done that." I say going in my locker room slamming the door.

I then change into Paige sweats, keep my cut up shirt on, and wear a Nikki SnapBack hat she gave me. Word on the street is that Maryse is returning next week.

I then come out, and thankfully Seth is gone. As I'm walking to go meet the girls, I bump into someone. I look up and see AJ. "Oh gosh I'm sorry!" I say frantically. AJ chuckles and says, "haha it's fine. Anyways, you looked really good out there."

I look down shyly and say, "Th-thanks." Then I look at him and he smiles. "I was wondering if you wanted to maybe, travel with me on my bus tonight?"He asks. I smile a little and blush. "Yeah. I'd like that."

Then after we go our ways, I see Paige and the Bella's smirking. "What?" I say. "Oh come on Mia, he totally likes you!" Nikki says. "Yeah, you guys would be cute!" Brie cuts in excitedly.

"Hold up guys. I'm just traveling with him for tonight. It's not like I'm gonna date him or something." I say blushing. "Oh stop it Mia! We all know that he's gonna ask you out, and you're gonna sleep with him. It's okay. He's not a player."
Paige says.

"Okay," I say looking while blushing.

~AFTER RAW~

The show just ended, and I am now headed to the parking lot with my bag that has my gear, clothes and makeup. As I get closer, AJ runs up beside me with his luggage. "Hey AJ," I greet him smiling.

"Hi Mia," he says back. Soon as we walk to AJs bus, we immediately have fans at the gate. A few of them are cheering and saying you guys are cute together!

We set our luggage at the door, heading over to greet them. I go up to one little 5-6 year old little girl with AJ. "Hi sweetheart!" I say, hugging as she clings onto me. She then hugs AJ, and smiles widely. "Can you guys sign my hat?" She asks and of course we do.

All three of us take a picture together. Then she says, "Are you guys married?!?" In the cutest little voice ever. "No not yet, maybe soon! We'll see you later!" AJ replies and winks at me.

We then greet some more fans before getting on the bus, and we got numerous questions about if we're dating.

~LATER ON BUS~

I now have my pajamas on, which are only sweatshorts and a tanktop with my hair in a bun. We both lay next to each other on the bed, and AJ starts to speak. "I know we kinda just met and all, but..do you wanna be my girlfriend? I really like you, and so does that little girl with that bright smile of hers." He says, now holding my hand.

I nod smiling and blushing, and he just turns me onto my side so I can face him while we lay down. We then get under the blankets, and he wraps his muscular arms around me.

"I love you," he say, planting a light kiss on my cheek. "I love you too," I say, and we kiss on the lips. I all a sudden feel fireworks. His lips are so soft.

After a second or two, the kiss starts to get heated. Now after a couple minutes of that, he cuddles me close to his body as I put my head in the crook of his neck. I then let the darkness take over. The only thing that I felt and heard was AJ kiss me lightly on the neck and say, "I love you baby."