Chapter 7 (im back!!)

~before I start this chapter I just wanna say I'm so so sorry for being gone, and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to my wwe YouTube channel, in trying to reach 300-499 subscribers and itd mean ALOT if you did it and stayed subscribed~

Mia POV

As I get onto the bus, I shut the door. I change out of my gear and change into pajama shorts and a tank top.

As I lay on the bed I hear AJ come in, and he slowly shuts the door. I glare at him, and he walks toward me. I get under the blankets.

He decides not to do anything yet, so he changes out of his gear and into boxers with no shirt. He gets in the bed with me, cuddling up to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"AJ don't fucking touch me," I say, squirming a bit. "I can if I want to, you're mine anyways," he says as he pulls me closer to him.

"Why did you slap me?" He asks.

"Why the hell do you think? You guys are fighting over me like I'm a piece of meat!" I say, then all a sudden AJ turns me to face him while im still in his arms.

"Look, I'm sorry that you feel that way and it is true. But I promise you I will win and keep you from Seth. Because I love you," he says, putting his forehead against mine.

I finally meet and cave in, "fine, I can't stay mad at you that long anyways, you're too strong." I then kiss him, him adding tongue.

The kiss gets deeper and deeper, and you know what happens next.

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up naked next AJ, him playing on his phone. I smile and kiss his cheek,  getting out of the bed and changing into workout clothes.