JhoBea pt. 1

JHOANA'S

-

"Jho..", napaupo ako ng maayos. I closed my eyes and prepared myself to flash my happy smile. "Bea," I look back and smile at her while she is walking her way to me.

'She is walking her way to me again.. her way to my heart.'

Napaismid na lamang ako. Naiinis na talaga ako sa sitwasyon. Alam ko naman na walang kasalan si Bea, hindi naman nya alam na mahal ko na sya ng higit pa sa kaibigan. Hindi naman nya alam na napapamahal ako sa kanya.

She is so witty and sweet at the same time she can be a bully in cute and lovable way.

Clingy si Bea. Clingy s'ya sa akin.

BEATRIZ'S

-

Before the rooftop scene..

Kanina ko pa hinahanap si Jho matapos ang unang laban namin sa SVL. Natalo kami pero masaya na din kami sa naging resulta after all, we play with all of our strength yet we loose. Masakit man pero masaya na din kami. Straight fights after the UAAP nga naman kami so one loose can do.

The thing is.. after a game may routine na ako. I get my things and go with Jhoana but odd thing happened, Jho left first with Kim. I shrugged it off. Then there is this call from Ate Ly, she invited us for a get together and by us it means the whole team. I was all ready an hour ahead of time but chose to kill time by watching vids on YouTube. Napansin ko nalang time gone fast and there's only 10 mins before the call time pero wala parin si Jho. So naisip ko, maybe she wont pick me up like we used to, na baka may emergency and she wont be able to come. I tried calling her after I call a cab and go to the meeting place for she got me worried but maybe she was really so busy for she didnt pick my call which she would pick instantly before.

Ang hindi ko inaasahan ng dumating ako sa restaurant ay ang mabungaran ang sobrang lakas na halakhak ni Jho. She is having the time of her life laughing her ass of with Ate Ella and here I am, worried sick because of her. Nakakainis talaga pero nandito kami para magsaya, so I chose to smile and act normal. I talk to her and laugh with her jokes but deep inside, I wanna know why she didnt pick me up. Nagtataka talaga ako but I chose to be chill pero hindi kinaya ng chill power ko ng paglabas ko CR at hinanap si Jho para sabay kami umuwi ay sinagot nila ako ng nauna na daw ito. Emergency daw.

I smiled and told them na mauna na din ako. On the way to the dorm ay tinatawagan ko si Jho pero ring lang ng ring at walang sagot. That is when it hit me hard.

Jhoana Louisse Maraguinot is avoiding me for God knows why!

Present..

"Why are you avoiding me Jho?" I saw her gulp and tried to avoid my eyes. No way in hell you'll get away from me this time! I let her see me irked my eye brow. I maybe a bully, childish at times but when it comes to this girl I can be as serious as a priest.

"Busy kasi ako kanina Bea." Ano daw?! Did she just call me Bea?

"Come again Jho?" I dared her say it again. I enjoy seeing this side of my best friend. Her squirming when I look at her.

"Busy kasi ako kanina Bae. Alam mo na.. studies and some stuff."

"Why didnt you pick up your phone when I called you?"

"I forgot it at our room Bae.." Excuses.

"Okay.." I told her and let my head rest on her shoulder.

JHOANA'S

-

I bit my lower lip harder than I intended. I taste my own blood when I tried to suppress my feelings when she lay her head on my shoulders.

There is really a very small percentage for me to move on from this girl when she is being like this.

Clingy to me and my heart.

April 16, 2016
JhoBea pt. 1