JhoBea pt. 3

JHOANA'S

-

Bea's been so clingy recently, anywhere I go, she goes with me. She's being extra attentive to what I need, tuwing lunch time sabay kami if hindi man she always fixed me baon na nakalagay sa lunch box. She is babying me to be exact.

Alam ko naman na she is doing this 'to help me' but what she dont know is that she is only making me fall for her more which is nakakabanas talaga.

She's been so patient with me. Sometimes I tried her, I let her wait 3hrs for me. Kita ko mula sa pinagkakaupuan ko kung paano nya nilibang ang sarili, she listen to her music, nagpa-ikot-ikot na parang nababaliw, nag-j-jumping jack tapos titingnan ang phone maybe to check if I reply to her which sinadya ko din na hindi replyan.

Kita ko din kung paano sya nagpalinga-linga, I saw her dialled my number na sinadya kong i-off.

Almost 2hrs past I saw her lay down on the bench and put her arms in her face.. I really thought that she will take a nap but I was taken aback when I saw her shoulder gently shake, I got so confuse and touched inside when I witness her wipe a tear.

'Is she crying because of me? But, its impossible. Why would she cry for me? Dahil lang sa pinaghintay ko sya?'

Lalapitan ko na sana sya ng makita kong bigla na lamang syang humagalpak ng tawa na parang nasisiraan ng bait.

'What is wrong with her?!' O_O

Muntik pa akong mapamura ng malakas ng biglang nag vibrate ang cellphone ko na kaka-on ko lang, 'Pucha naman oh.' She look at her caller, 'Ano na naman kayang kailangan nito?' She go back to where she came from to answer her caller, "Hello Ate Denden?.. Opo ate.. hindi po.. oh sige po.. sasama po kami.. thank you! Missed her too.. love you." And she ended the call.

Napaawang ang labi ko ng tingnan ko ulit si Bea ay nakita kong may kasama na syang iba.. "Is that Hyjin Consunji?" If looks could kill the guy might be dead with her glare. I saw him touch Bea's shoulder, "Umiiyak parin sya?"

Naiinis talaga ako sa pagpapaka-gentlemen ni Hyjin. Bea is inside her arms now while he is 'comforting her' kuno.

'HOKAGE MODE TONG CONSUNJI NATO AH?!'

'AT SINONG KASALANAN YAN HA JHOANA LOUISSE?'

Napabuntunghininga na lamang sya. She waited for Consunji to go and at exactly 3pm in the afternoon.. she walk her way to Isabel Beatriz de Leon.

She walk her way to her knowing she might get hurt at the end, that she might cry in pain for being hopelessly in love with her best friend. But, the most important is that she walk her way to Bea because with all of the pain and the heartaches she know deep inside her heart- its better to get hurt having her by purely being friend her than loosing her at all.

Because loosing Bea is like loosing her will to live life and that hurts more than the heartaches.

April 21, 2016
JhoBea pt. 3