JhoBea pt. 10 (FT. ALYDEN)

JHOANA'S

-

"This is a bad joke Jho." Ate Denden snapped at me when finally she fully processed what I told them awhile ago. She even followed me here inside their house.

"I wasnt joking Ate Denden. In fact Im very serious about this." I faced her when I answer her. Totoo naman kasi. This time Im gonna make sure na maka-kapag move on na ako.

They said no one can help you to move on but yourself so Im helping myself now.

Nilubog ko ang sarili ko sa sitwasyon na ito kaya ako din ang aahon para sa ikatatahimik ng buhay ko. All this time I made Bea the center of my life and now that all is clear, that she doesn't want me the way that I do, it sucks.

It hurts, big time.

"Umuwi na ang iba Den.." sabi ni Ate Ly saka umupo sa tabi ni Ate Denden. Napalunok naman ako, I never seen this side of Ate Ly before. Iyong inaarok ka talaga ng tinggin, iyong ganito ka seryoso.

"Umupo ka dito sa harapan namin Jho.." nanayo talaga balahibo ko ng marinig ko si Ate Ly. She really look so serious..and her voice, halatang seryoso sya. Instead sitting in front of them, I sat near the kitchen sink facing them.

"I know what youre doing Jho.. you're avoiding Bea.. you want to escape and this is your way." I only nod at Ate Ly's. Tama nga naman kasi sya.

"You can move on Jho.." I look at Ate Denden, by the way she acts, I know may gusto syang sabihin, I waited until she talk. "But the thing is there are so many ways Jho. Pwede ka naman mag move on without sacrificing the team. You know how big your role to the team, offence, defense.. kayang-kaya mo.. the team needs you. You cant just dump it all."