Chapter 48: No One Can Take That position

The maximum votes go for option B - Monday and Thursday. This will be followed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The person steps forward to show his/her face. FAB8 were once again utterly shocked on seeing the person.

The person: not bad but could do better.

Manan yelled with joy: mom.

Yes, it was Nandini who was standing there.

Manan put his guitar and jumped down the stage but accidently fell down hurting his leg. Manik felt a pinch in his heart and ran towards him but as he reached there the boy sprinted to reach his mom.

Nandini flung her hands open and within a second he crashed on her chest after which she enclosed her hands around him and twirled him around. Soon she put him down and kissed his forehead. She kneeled down and looked at his leg.

Nandini: are you alright? You are bleeding.

Manan: mom chill, I am fine.

With this he takes a handkerchief from his pocket and hands it over to Nandini. She raps it around his bruise. Nandini then stood up and walked towards the stage with Manan at her heels.

Nandini blindly shifted her gaze from FAB8 to Jace.

Nandini: so where is the band?

Jace: here they are ma'am, right beside me.

Nandini turned and got shocked but initially smiled widely on seeing them.

Nandini: that means Destiny wants us to meet.

Cabir, Mukthi, Abhi and Aryaman ran and hugged her which got her stumble a bit but soon relaxed. Manan was a little shocked but also got possessive for his mother.

Manan yelled: what the hell is happening?

They broke their hug and looked at Manan.

Nandini: Manan, these are my college mates.

Manan gave a faint smile.

Cabir: you will have to see our kids today. Kavya, Sid, Sameer, come here.

All the kids ran.

Nandini: okay, I will tell who is whose child. This girl is Kavya, Cabir and Navya's daughter. Same hair as Navya and same eyes as Cabir.

Kavya smiled widely.

Nandini: the boy beside her should be Sameer. Same dressing style as Mukthi and eyes on Abhi. Not to mention, the hair again goes for Mukthi.

Sameer bowed his head.

Nandini: the last one is of course is Sid aka Sidharth. (While looking at DHRULYA) same eyes as your mother and hair and smile goes for your dad.

Sid too smiled for the complement.

Manan: mom you forgot me.

Nandini: never. Guys, this is my son, Manan. My precious gem. The key to my heart.

All smiled at this.

Sid and Sameer gives a handshake which was happily accepted by Manan. Even Kavya forwarded her hand to which Manan shake his hand with her then kissed her knuckles. Kavya ones again blushed.

Manan: so mom, what about the others who are standing there, aren't they your college mates. (Looking at Manik, Alya, Navya and Dhruv)

Nandini forcefully smiling: they too are my college mates. (Looking at them) do come here and join us.

All the 4 came and stood next to the other members.

Kavya: aunty, what's your name?

Nandini: Nandini, my dear.

Sidharth: so aap ho Manik uncle ka girlfriend.

Manan possessively pulled his mother towards him. This made Nandini smile.

Manan: never. She will always be my mom and girlfriend. No one will take that place.

All the others, except Nandini, got taken back his statement.

Nandini: Manan chill. No Sid beta, he is not my boyfriend.

Sameer: we are really sorry bro for hurting your feeling. We had no bad intentions.

Manan give a faint smile.

Manan: hey, chill. Just got a little carried away.

Cabir whispered to Manik: tu toh gaya Manik. Nandini ko ek bada item adopt kiya hai, multi_talented tool. Now you will really have a tough time getting her bro.

Manik (whispers): shut up Cabir.

Nandini: don't worry. I know how to make him happy. (looking at Manan) I got something for you but 1st, you will have to do something for me.

Manan: what is your wish, beautiful lady?

Nandini (smiles widely): show your new friends around the building. Then come and meet me at my office at 4 in the evening.

Manan: okay then. We should take a leave then, come guys.

All the kids leave the auditorium.

Nandini: Jace, show them around the building, especially the jam room and bring them back to my room as fast as possible.

Jace: okay ma'am.

Nandini leaves and soon FAB8 started seeing the building.

PRECAP: FAB8 SIGNS THE CONTRACT. THEY ARE ASKED TO PERFORM.
EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI