Chapter 1. Good Girl

I cry every night my eyes out. I pray every morning for hours. What has happened to this world? If I was one of those people with money I would help mother & daughter but I'm not one of those people. I don't have any money. I can't help others no matter how much I would want to. And if you have enough money to buy 'Victoria Secret' perfumes you have enough money to help others. But then it's not all about the money. Do you think you have a heart? That isn't a cold one.
Do you think you're not selfish? So please.
Then help me! Help others! Don't just take, give too.

It was bright morning. Me and my mom have build a mini house out of a cardboard. It's not comfortable but we have to live in it since we don't have a house of our own.
"Amelia?" My mom shook me for couple times then I opened my eyes.
"Yes mom?" I sat up.
"Your brother is coming" my eyes started to water. He was really coming. But I honestly don't think it's safe for him to be here. This world turned as cold as it could be. And I mean literally. Everyone has turned into Devils.
I tried to make her stand up so I pulled her up once I was standing. She got up, and I tried to search for help, as usual no one didn't bother to help us.
"Heyo! Y'all need a ride?" A guy in a truck asked us. He had a mysterious beard and green cardigan. I didn't trust him as much as my mom did.
"Yes! My water broke and I need to go to the hospital, now" my mom told him, she was breathing so heavily. Then the man offered a ride. We got in the truck and he drove us to the Hospital. After all he was nice and kind. Well at first...

***

It's been almost 8 hours. My moms child..baby.. Ugh. My brother passed away. My mom was too weak to push and it was also too late to do a surgery. I felt bad for her. She never did anything bad. She was also the kindest person I've ever met. I love her so much. After a while the man, with ''mysterious beard and green cardigan" wanted us to go live with him. He said it was only temporary, until he finds us a house to live in. I nudge her shoulder but only thing she replies with is "good girl". What's that supposed to mean?
Mom probably doesn't notice that this man could rape me..he could use my mom.
She told me trust him so that's what I did. I knew I would regret it but I've always listened to my mom. And then she told me to trust her wich I already did, but I didn't trust myself. He drove us to his house after 24 hours when we got doctors approval. My mom wouldn't be able to walk very good for couple hours. The 'man' carried her to his truck and soon enough we were at his place.
It honestly wasn't the bad. At least better than our paper house. He had to sleep on the couch because he let us sleep on the bed. It was very kind of him but I still low key was curious why he did all of these kind things. I know I know, I've blabbered about kindness and how no one wasn't helping me and my mom but this guy is taking too far. Maybe I'm too worried.

***

Maybe.

- SO YOU GUYS! IM SO HAPPY HOW THIS TURNED OUT.
TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO AMELIA AND HER MOMMY. SAVE
THIS ON YOUR READING LIST OR LIBRARY OR WHATEVER AND YOUL GET NOTIFIED WHENEVER I ADD A NEW CHAPTER TO THIS STORY!-