Chapter 22.

I continue to run as fast as I can, without looking back. I'm almost there and I have never felt this eager to be in school rightnow.

I hesitantly glance over my shoulder to check if Harry was still there, luckily, he wasn't. A sigh of relief escaped between my lips as I walk over to the entrance of the school.

"Catch!" Some dude shouted and threw the ball to this other guy behind me. I immediately duck for safety. I seriously hate highschool. I glance over to the group of girls who are standing by the lockers. They were laughing and whispering things with eachother as they stare at me, intently. I lower my head and continue walking to my class. Though, I can still feel their gaze burning through my back. I can tell, this day will be awfully the shittest day ever. I can't wait to go home...

••••

Finally, time to go home and chill. As I walk out of the school, my eyes immediately landed on the curly haired boy. Instead of being terrified, I was annoyed. He's basically like stalking me or something.

I approach him without hesitation and his gaze landed on me. He looks at me curiously, as if he wasn't expecting me to show up.

"You know what? You should seriously stop following me." I snap at him and a smirk grew upon his face.

"Who said I'm here for you?"

My mouth fell agape and embarrassment rushed inside of me as I lower my head. Way to go Brae. Why the fuck do I always humiliate myself. This is so embarrassing, I feel like walking out already. "I... uh..."

"Don't be full of yourself, Brae." He says, crossing his arms over his chest.

I glare at him. "Okay sorry." I then walk away from him, kinda pissed off and at the same time, embarrassed. Though, if I wasn't the one he's been waiting for, then who? I hate it when my curious side kicks in.

"Brae?"

I got snapped out of my thoughts, and I look over to where the voice came from.

"Niall?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, wondering why he's here. Probably because of Harry or something.

"You go to school here?" He asks, seemingly interested.

"Yeah. What are you guys doing here anyway?"

"We're waiting for a friend since he also goes to school here. By the way, did you see Harry?"

I nod. "Oh, uh yeah." I can't believe they have a friend who actually goes to school. That's kind of weird for some reason.

"I need to go home now. Bye." I tell him, forcing a smile as I continue to walk.

"Wait Brae!"

I abruptly stop walking and turn to look at Niall. "Yes?"

"How about we give you ride home?"

"Uhm... No thanks. I bet Harry and your friend will take long, and I'm in a hurry."

"Oh, no they're actually coming this way rightnow."

"I'm fine. Thanks for the offer." I force a smile and started walking home in a quick pace. I seriously don't plan on being with Harry, even just for a second.

While I was walking, I look up, noticing how dark it is already. I don't get why there's a damn meeting awhile ago in school. Don't they care about their students, walking home at night especially with the murderer on the loose.

After awhile of still walking, my attention went all over the place. It was dark and no people were walking by which was really weird. I hate the atmosphere though. It was scary and terrifying.

A whistle, snapped me out of my thoughts and I instantly look around to where it came from. My eyes then landed on some guy who was leaning against the wall. He was around 30 or something, and I can feel that he's totally not nice. From the way he looks at me, it seemed like he wanted to eat me. I avoid his gaze as I continue to walk faster, hoping he wouldn't follow me but unfortunately he did. I could hear his footsteps from behind me, making my heart beat so fast. I felt like running already but I know it's useless. This is it... I'm gonna get raped. Hopefully he's not the murderer mom was talking about. My breathing became uneven the moment I imagined how the murderer kills. Without thinking, I ran.

I feel tears pricking my eyes as I try so hard to run as fast as my legs could take me. I felt my heart explode as soon as I feel the man grab my arm, forcefully pulling me into his chest. I whimper in fear as he roughly pushed me against the wall.

"Let me go!" I yell at him as I try struggling free but he was too strong compared to me.

"No can do, sexy." He smirks and lowers his head on my neck. As soon as he started to lick, tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Help!" I attempted to call for help, hoping someone could save me but it was no use.

"Please..." I beg, trying to push him off me but instead, he pulled me closer against him. I gasped, when I felt his hand slowly lowering to my ass. I decided to call for help again. Maybe I still have chance.

"Harry help!" I scream as loud as can, and in the blink of an eye, the man was gone.

My attention then snapped towards the curly head boy who was hovering over the man who almost raped me.

Harry gave him one powerful punch before the man passed out, and he unexpectedly sniffs him. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. Why is Harry sniffing the man?

"Harry." Niall tries to get his attention, and Harry immediately pulls away from the man. He walks over to me with a very angry expression which made me back away.

He rougly grabs my wrist and pulled me towards their car. "Get in." He orders, sternly.

"No... I ca-" I start but immediately got cut off by Harry.

"Shut the fuck up!" I instantly closed my mouth. It's better to not make him mad any further or I'm dead.

"Harry." Niall warns, obviously trying to calm him down. Harry takes a deep breath in before his attention went back to me.

"Get inside and Niall will drive you home." He sternly tells me, containing his anger from blowing up.

I nod and exactly did what he said. I went inside the car and kept quiet. I watch Niall hop in the drivers seat but Harry stayed outside which confused me.

"Is Harry coming with us?" I ask Niall.

"No."

"What? Why?"

"He still has something important to do."

"Oh okay." I nod, still not satisfied with his answer. Niall starts the engine and drives. I look out the window and watch Harry walking over to the man who was still unconscious. What is he gonna do with him...

I sit back on my seat, noticing that there was a guy sitting on the passenger's seat. All I can say about him is he's blond. He's not facing me so yeah.

I lean my head against the window, completely overwhelmed about what just happened awhile ago. I still can't believe that I almost got raped. Shit, I forgot to thank Harry. If it wasn't for him, I would've been miserable and maybe dead.
___________________________________

Hey guysss!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW.

Also, I was thinking about writing a Harry Styles vampire fanfiction maybe after the "Insanity" fanfic. What do you guys think about that? Let me know through the comment section :D

Anyways, I just got twitter and I would appreciate it so much if you guys check it out. My username is, @nihc_2323

Thank you so much for reading! I love you guys <3