Chapter 10.

Harry smirked as soon as he noticed me staring at him in pure shock and disbelief. I shook my head. "This can't be..." I whispered.

"You, dick head!" Harry called out to the man holding me as he pointed his finger at him. "Let her go and fuck yourself!" Harry angrily yelled.

"I found her first, asshole!" The man shot back, his grip around me tightening.

"I don't care. I'm not even asking, asshole!" Harry rolled his eyes.

"I'll give her to you, but only if I'm done with her." The man told Harry. I feel my knees trembling and I feel like blacking out any minute. I can't believe I didn't cry yet...

"Done with her?" Harry scoffs and shook his head. "I'm not gonna let you fuck her first."

First? Oh my gosh! He's no-

"I prefer to fuck her first after you." Harry smirked, his eyes meeting mine. My eyes widened. I hope he's kidding.

"Hmmm..." The man hummed as if he was thinking. I don't know why but I hope he says yes. I would rather lose my virginity with a teenage boy than with an old man. But of course, if it was my decision, it would be neither of them. I'm still 15 for crying out loud.

"Alright." The man surprisingly agreed. Idiot! I thought to myself. "But be sure to give her back to me after you're done." he added.

Harry's smirk grew. "Of course, I will."

The man loosened his grip around me and completely pulled away from me. He then slowly passed me to Harry. Harry slowly pulled his hand out for me to take. I look up to him since he was a lot taller than me. He slightly nodded at me as if he was telling me to trust him but it seems like the man didn't notice. I hesitantly took his hand and before I knew it, I was pulled against his body, my back touching his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist.

"If I say run, run okay?" He whispered into my ear, making sure the man didn't hear us.

I sighed in relief as I realized that he was just kidding this earlier about him being the first to fuck me and he wasn't really gonna rape me at all. I slightly nodded before he unexpectedly placed a kiss below my ear, causing a shiver to run down my spine. Why the heck did he kiss me there?! I'm kinda pissed off about that.

"So where are you planning to fuck her?" The man asked Harry as he glanced around, somewhat searching for an accurate place.

"Maybe..." Harry trailed, his grip around my waist loosening. "Run!" Harry instantly yelled, pulling away from me.

I immediately darted away as fast as my feet can take me. I took a single glance over my shoulder to check if Harry was following behind me, but he wasn't. He was beating the man so bad and fast, the man could hardly fight back. I feel like I wanted to stop him. I don't want him to end up killing someone because of me.

I abruptly stopped running, turning around in the other direction. I hesitantly sprinted towards them. I need to stop Harry.

"Harry! Stop!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm, trying to stop him from beating the man, but he was too strong.

He ignored me and still continued beating him up. I started to panic as I noticed Harry's knuckles bleeding. He was punching the man way to hard.

"Harry!" I screamed on top of my lungs as I collided my fist against his back. He abruptly stopped punching the man and looked at me with a deadly glare.

"What the fuck!?" Harry angrily yelled at me. "I thought I said run!"

"I did! I just don't want you to kill the guy." I shot back.

"He tried to rape you, Brae! He needs to be taught a lesson." He sternly said.

"You're going to prison, if you kill him!" I spat.

"Fuck the prison!"

"Just stop. Please..." I practically begged him.

He stared at me for a second before he got off the man and stood up, leaving the man unconscious.

"I'm taking you home." He sternly told me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm fine going home by my self." I mumbled, looking down. I'm definitely not fine going home by myself. I don't even know how to get home and the way home may I add. I just don't want him to know where I live.

"It seemed like you need a ride." He raised an eyebrow.

I looked up at him "Of course I don't." Of course I do. "What makes you think that?"

"I'm wondering why you were walking alone at night." He stated, crossing his arms over his chest. "You looked like a lost puppy." he chuckled.

"I... was just having a walk." I nervously lied.

"You're such a horrible liar."

"I'll take you home, no buts." He said a stern look plastered across his face

I sighed in defeat. "Fine..."

Then I remembered something. I don't know the way home. "I don't know the way home." I whispered.

"What?" He asked.

"I don't know the way home." I repeated, louder this time.

He smirked. "That's not a problem."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "How is it not a problem? It's not like you know where I live."

His smirk grew even bigger, if that's possible.

"Who said I don't know?"