What?

Vikk's PoV

It's been a month since he left. It not like he wanted to leave. He was killed. On the mountains. But do to this past month. Some thing has been changing. I don't know what.

I've been shutting myself out from everyone. When they try to talk to me I just walk away. I just need to think what has been changing. I wake up to nothing. something else changes from the mountains. Just don't know what.

What if something magical is happening around here. What if this is not even our world. No. And I know that for a fact. I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I got up and went to the door. I opened the door and I see Mitch.

"What do you want Mitch?" I asked sounding like I don't want to talk to him. "You have two come see this." He said out of breath. "Why?" I asked confused. " It's magical. You need to see you." He said. I sigh and said "Fine". He motioned me to come with and I followed.

Time skip to the good stuff.

Mitch takes me too a tree. "Why are we at a tree?" I asked. "It can tell future" He said. I started to laugh. " Mitch. I think you going crazy" I said still laughing. "No I am serious." He said. " Fine then prove it" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest. " All mighty future telling tree!" Mitch yelled and the tree started to glow. I started to walk away. But Mitch grabbed my hand and pulled me back." What is in our future!" He yelled again.

Right as when I was about to hit Mitch and run away the tree talked. And it said" someone is going to return for one person" The tree said. And that is when I ran away.

Time skip to when vikk arise at the marketplace

What is going on? I knew something was changing here. Magical tree. But how did it get there? And who's gonna be returning? So many questions but no answers. Why us? Just why? Like what I said why us. I walk to Preston and he said "Hey Vikk. What's up?". "A magical tree." I replied. "Oh Mitch took you to the tree. He is just going crazy." He said back. "But the tree talked." I said. "What did it say?" Jerome said from out of nowhere.

Do I tell them? What if they think I'm crazy? "Why?" I asked. "Because." Jerome said back. "It said 'someone is going to return for someone'" I said. "Really? That is so cool!" Jerome said\yelled.
"But who is going to come back?" I said. "I don't know." Jerome said. I start to walk away. I got to my house. Well before Lachy died it was mine and his. But is now mine.

I miss him. (I love you and I miss you hmmmm) I just want him back. Is that to much to ask for! Oh great now my crying. Please I just what him. BANG! And I black out.

~To be continued~