Someone new

Rob's PoV

Ok so lachlan is back so are the girls. How I don't know. That is what I'm trying to find out. Time to go to that tree that Mitch was talking about. I started to walk to the tree. But I see something or someone."hello?" I said. But I hear nothing. So I start to walk again. I then hear something\someone walking behind me. So I start to ran. But I fail. I feel pain coming from my back. "Hahahaha" I hear before I blacked out.

??????? PoV

Ok I got him now what? Ok I have not think of what I'm going to do when I get him. But ok. I got him back to my house. "Guys I'm back!" I yelled to my friends.

"Oh hey did you get him?" One of my friends asked.

"No I did not. I just got a random boy. What do you think?" I said.

"Oh you did? Does he know him?" She asked. Ok I need new friends.

"No I got him you idiot. Why do you have to be an idiot?" I said.

"I don't know why do you have to b-""stop! He's Waking up" one of my friends yelled. I look at him.

"What? What happened? Who are you people!?" He said.

"Well we need your help. But we should tell you our names. My name is kitty. This is Ender, wolf, and DJ.

"What do you need help with? If it's killing someone then no I'm not helping you guys." He said.

"No we are not killing anyone. Well..... We are." Kitty said. "There is this guy named Tyler and w-"

"I'll do it. I need to kill him. He is the one that killed lachlan." He said. Ok now I'm scared.

"Then what are we waiting for lets go kill him!" DJ said. Ok now we need to kill him

To be continued
----------------
Ok ok I know what you are thinking who are the girls. Well kitty is me. Ender is kittyplays_minecraft and DJ is The_DJ_Gamer and wolf is Wolf_reader_19 .

Ok thanks and love you all bye!!!!
         Kitty