Chapter 34

The wedding day
---------------------
My nerves are a wreck. I was dressed a ready to get married with the guy i was in love with. As the music starts playing and everyone goes before me i think of how my life has turned out i was marrying some who loves me and April.
I walk up to my dad as he holds out his hand "you look beautiful" he says while kissing my forehead. "Lets do this" i say happily. We start walking toward the doors as i let out a deep breath the doors open and i look up to the front of the church.
I see Trevor standing at the front of the room smiling at me. As i reach the front my dad gives me to Trevor, and walks to sit with my mom i smile up at him as we turn toward the preacher. "Everyone can now have a seat" he says as they all sit down. "Repeat after me" he says turning to me
"I angel hale take Trevor Creek as my lovely wedded husband" i repeat what he said and trever did the same. After say our vows we smile happily at each other "you may now kiss your bride" he says as Trevor kisses me before he could finish making everyone laugh and cheer. I pull back "i love you" i whisper. The doors fling open to reveal Mason with a gun "i don't want to have to do this but its your fault as he shoots the gun i jump and get in front of him. Then i feel pain in my stomach as people gasp. I fall to the floor as people run to help me and to get try to get the gun from Trevor i look over to see Trevor "baby please dont leave me" then everything goes black.
----
"I think shes waking up" i hear someone whisper as i open my eyes slowly. I look around the room to see Trevor, my mom and dad, and my mamaw and papaw. "What happened?" I ask softly as my voice cracks. Trevor cups my face with a sad glint in his eyes.

---
Ill try to write more later love y'all thanks _jade_xoxo for the idea!!!!!!! :)