The field trip day

Its the next day and we are going ON A FIELD TRIP. I'm so happy,but that also means that we will be ending 8th grade soon. That will be in 2 or maybe 1 and a half month. I had a lot if fun here at my school. Anyway we are going to the MN zoo,which I have never been too. It will be exciting because I will be with my friends. It was a pretty big zoo and we took a lot of pictures together. I took a lot of pictures of the animals mostly because mostly I have never seen them. I was having a lot of fun, it was the most I had ever had since I was a small kid. I got closer to one of my friends which is good,  because we never really talked before the field trip.

          The field trip ended at 1: 20 pm because it would take a long time to load on the bus. They had farm animals there too, I have never seen farm animals at a zoo before. Everything was a first time for me there. When we were walking I saw my ex friends, ex crush, and the guy that likes me. Just to say I do not like him back, I can only see him as a friend nothing more than that. We walked past them and he ( the one that likes me) looked at me and his face turned red and looked back. It was pretty funny, me and my friend laughed. It was a good weather day, it was around 75 degrees out and it was really nice, it felt like how my old state felt like. We were walking around for a long time and someone said "Hey, You guys wanna stop and get something to snack on?" I said " sure". I got a ice cream and my best friend a water bottle because she didn't have money. After we got want we wanted we started to walk to and Aquarium place. It was really cool, I have never been to one.  We kinda just sat and looked at animals.

               We went to go see the seal, and it was pretty cool. The rest of the time we went to the top where it was again to go and sit. As you can tell a lot of things have happened that day, and it was really fun. Time went by fast and we had to walk back to where we all separated. My feet hurt so much from all the walking, but it was worth it. Me and a friend went back to go look at the monkeys and penguins. It was really cute at the penguins because we saw one of them playing with a little 2 yr old girl. It was so adorable. After we went outside to look at the monkeys, and they were all either laying in the sun to sleep or sitting in the shade with their baby.  We just talked for a bit and soon the rest of the group came. I was starting to get tired from the long day  we had, and I just wanted to sleep. In the end i didn't because i was sitting next to someone else.

       The bus ride was loud as ever,like how it was when we were on our way to the zoo. We got to the school soon and everybody just stayed outside and talked and hanged out with their friends. It was pretty fun, a lot of funny things have happened in that short time. It was the most fun I had ever had since being in 8th grade. Me and the group of friends I was with took pictures together and messed around outside. The guy that liked me kept looking at me, and my best friend would always point it out it was so funny though.  Time has passed and it was already time to go home, we went into the school and got our stuff then headed out. Me and my two friends walked to the bus together and just separated.  I sat on the bus and talked to my friend Divine who was sitting in front of me.

        The bus finally started to move and we were on our way home, the bus was surprisingly quiet for once. I just kept looking out the window and checking my phone because I was texting my best friend at the same time too. The bus stopped at out stop, and we got out. I walked home and my little brother was in front of me. I got home eventually and went to my room and lied on  my bed. I was exhausted from the events that happened today, but it was really fun.  When I lied in my bed to rest I had to charge my phone  since it was at a low percentage. Next day was school and I was so sore from all the walking. Everything went back to normal, and we continued on with our middle school lives. 

                                                                               The End