2:Facetime

Calum POV

Luke answered the phone and two very familliar faces popped up onto the screen. I let out a very loud squeal and flailed a bit while staring "luke" i said "I think im dreaming" Michael chuckled and Ashton said cheekily "No youre not baby boy, Why? Dream about us often?" I blushed and looked down. He just smiled.

"Alright" Michael said " about that message, boys if this is true, we are not going to just let you get away" "Yeah," Ash said "I mean it its extremely rare for three people to be soulmates, and i dont think ive ever heard of four before, but if you guys are ours, we arent going to not accept you" Luke and I's faces lit up "really?" we asked in sync, the boys looked taken aback.

"Of course not, although unless your parents would let you tour with us it might me slightly difficult to form a proper relationship." Mike said.

We then heard a slight scream from the other side of the door and it opened, "Well who would i be, and i think your mum will agree with me calum, to keep you from your soulmates?" "Muuuuum!!!" Luke and I whined in sync "What?" she asked innocently. "Privacy!!!" Luke yelled, and i saw Ash and Mikey chuckling as he tried to get her to leave, "alright ill go, but Ashton, Michael just because youre famous dosent mean i wont kick your asses if you hurt my boys, oh and Cal, Luke darlings here" Mum said and tossed us a bottle of Strawberry flavored lube and a box of condoms, "be safe" she said and closed the door.

Ash and Mikey laughed while Luke and I both turned bright red and hid our faces in each others necks. Ash cooed at the sight "look Mike, our mates are embarrassed" he said and kissed him. We both looked up as they kissed and let out a ton of really girly squeals and began fanning ourselves. "Oh dear, are you guys gonna like pass out on us when we kiss you?" Mike asked chuckling a bit "possibly and you might also get us blubbering like the fanboys we are when we meet you" I rellied back quite sassily. "Yeah," Luke replied, "I kind of owe you my life" he said about to cry.

I pulled him close, grabbing his chin in my fingers and kissing him softly "awe" I heard in the background as i pulled away and wiled a tear from Lukes cheek "Youre so strong precious, Im so proud of you, Its all okay now sweets" I whispered to him.

"Umm, guys?" Luke asked "What was that about?" Luke spoke up before i got the chance. I might tell you guys eventually, no offence but we kinda just met and its really personal, the only actual person who knows about it is Cal." he said and they just nodded. We talked and talked for hours, before bidding us goodnight.

I turned to luke when we hung up and said "baby boy, I love you and im so happy about all this" he smiled and replied, "love you too cal, m'happy too" as he snuggled into me and fell asleep, I sighed in content as i fell asleep to the thoughts of my three soulmates.

A/N: okay so what do ya think happened to luke? Do ya want me to continue?
~Dee