6:Date Night

Third POV

     Ashton and Michael tried their best to make the boys not pay attention to where they were going but the small boys were just way too excited. When they pulled up, luke and calums jaws dropped.

     They were standing in front of a boardwalk. there were ganmes and a big ferris wheel, it was truly a breathtaking sight. "Well now I know why I couldnt wear heels, im pretty sure id be dead" Luke says making calum laugh and reply with a "no kidding" The boys were silent for a while, and just stood there taking in the sights.

     The ferris wheel was covered in brightly lit lights giving off small multicolored glares in the distance and you could smell the saltwater mixed in with all different types of food smells comimg from the vendors in the area. "Well", Ash finally spoke up "shall we go have some fun, loves?" he asked in a sweet voice.

     Luke looks up at him and grabs his hand, with Ashton on his right and Calum on his left, Mike holding hands with Calum they went on in. Walking slowly still just soaking in the fact that they were there and on a date with the Ashton Irwin and Michael Clifford.

     Luke was deep in thought and said outloud "hey Cal, remember when we decided who out of the band we were gonna marry?" Calum looked a little confused but said "Yeah of course, we were kind of obsessed with them." 

     This caught mike and ashs attention and Mike says "Oh really now?" Luke starts blushing and looks down while Calum just shrugs and says "yeah, its actually kind of funny because him and i were always fighting over who would end up with who, when we both logically always figured it would never happen" the two eldest listen tenatively as he continues "we could never pick between you two, and we always joked with each other that we were gonna marry the both of you and that the other would have to get over it"

      Ashton chuckles slightly "well as endearing as that is, ive also found it kind of weird to be honest, how people can just say that theyre going to marry a band member. like you dont even know them personally" he says voicing something hes aways kind of thought "Yeah," mike agreed "not trying to be offensive, its more of a curiousity thing what makes you guys do things like that?" he asked with a genuine look of curiosity on his face.

    Thats when luke spoke up "it depends on the person, but for me, and i think cal too it wasnt necessarily that we were serious but the thing is, when theres a large band such as Bromance, you have to think about the fact that, for alot of people music is an escape, its a safehaven and with lyrics like the ones that you write, we can relate and i guess we develop this sense of an "emotional connection" because it feels like you can understand us and really that is sometimes the best thing, so we develop this sense of thankfulness that turns into a crush or in extreme cases an obsession" he explains.

     Ashton and Michael look thoughtful "I see where youre coming from, i guess mine never turned that obsessive though" Ashton said "Oh mine did, i dont think even ashton knows this but i had such an obsession with Kellin Quinn it wasnt even funny and when i met him, i nearly pissed my pants. I went into the bathroom and screamed, jumping up and down and fanning myself like alot of our fans do haha" he says.

    They all laughed and calum squeals when he sees a little photo  booth. "Can we take pictures, please please pleasssssseeeee?" he asks and does some puppy dog eyes that are simply irresistable. "Okay, okay fine" Mike says and they all pile into the booths Ashton and Mike sit side by side on the bench, with the boys in their laps.

    They take a bunch of really silly photos, and in the last one luke and calum lean in, the older two get excited at the prospect of kissing the youngers, and yet just as they were about to, the boys swerved and kissed the olders cheeks, making both whine.

    Both Luke and Calum bursted out laughing and smiling like idiots. "oh no you don't" Ashton said, smiling deviously, he grabbed on to lukes sides and started tickling him, luke was helpless to ashtons touch and wasn't sure what was more exciting, The fact that ashton was tickling him, or the fact that his hands were all over his body.

     Luke was laughing uncontrollably "stop, ash please im g-gonna pee myself haha" luke laughed out trying to push ashtons hands away. "hmm I don't know if I should, you got my hopes up lukey" ashton said smiling a bit at the adorable boy writhing in his arms. Luke then suddenly grabbed both of ashtons hands and said "if you stop ill give ypou a kiss" ashton flushed pink, "lukey if youre not ready-" he said, but luke just shushed him and put his hands on either side of his face and pulled him in for a sweet kiss.

    Both pulled away a bit breathless, ashtons heart was beating so fast he was afraid the boys would hear it and luke looked a bit dazed. "hellooo earth to luke and Ashton, you know mike and I are still here right? calum said a bit annoyed because to be truthful he felt a little bit of jealousy. oh well he thought, itll fade in time I just need to get used to having 3 soulmates.

    They all got out of the photobooth and started walking around again. Michael decided to try and show off and he started playing a game to try and win the boys a teddy bear, he failed and pouted a bit, making the boys giggle and hug him "its alright mikey, at least you tried, that's what matters." mike smiled a bit and nodded. "Wanna go on the ferris wheel?," Ashton asked the other three hummed out an okay.

    The boys all got in line and sat down, smiling and just enjoying each others company. it was the most fun that any of the boys had in a while and they were all starting to get attached to one another. luke and ashton had kissed and all 4 boys were having the best night. They all cuddled on the ferris wheel and rode to the top happily content with their lives at the moment.
.........
The night was coming to an end although none of the boys really wanted that, and calum and Luke were getting sleepy. As the two eldest drove the others home they had a quiet conversation in the front seat "did you have fun?" Ashton asked. "Yeah, but did they?," "I think they did, I dont wanna leave them at home, Im becoming sort of attached" Ash whispered, peering at the two passed out boys in the back seat.

    "Me too, but we told them we would take it at their pace and we are going to Ash, I know its hard because it is for me too but its what they want" Mike said taking Ashtons hand in his. Ashton sighed and looled over at his boyfriend and soulmate of 4 years "make love to me when we get home?" He asked "of course my love," Michael smiled "I love you Mikey" "I love you too Ashton."

Supriissee Im so sorry it took so damn long, I just cannot write fast at all. But here it is, and I do have thanksgiving break this week, so maybe Ill get another up faster, I love you all.