2. Search

Help me find a cast! Leave suggestions in the comments 😘

Darcy's POV

I was too busy freaking out about Casper killing me that I didn't realize I had injured myself in the whole ordeal.

And now that I had noticed it, it started to hurt. There was a small gash on my leg, with some blood dribbling down.

"Casper" I whisper, still very much scared of him.

"Hmm?"

Clearing my throat I mumble "I need to go to the hospital"

Maybe the hospital was a little over the top but I never really did like getting hurt, also I could escape.

He turns to me, still driving.

"Turn back to the road" I screech and Casper rolls his eyes pulling over.

"Let me see"

I point to my leg, he stares at it for a few seconds, shaking his head he states "That's barely even a scratch"

"There's blood running down my leg" I glare.

"I've had worse" he states and starts driving again.

"You're a killer, I'm an innocent bartender."

He scoffs but doesn't say anything.

"When can I go home?" I ask while keeping a close eye on the cut on my leg.

I open up the glove compartment to see if I find some wipes or something because the blood had started to dry up and it looked nasty.

Instead I find a pistol which I quickly grab and point at Casper.

"Let me go" I say confidently.

"Put that down before you hurt yourself" he states, his face calm.

"I will shoot you" I warn, my hands shaking.

He speeds up, the car going much faster than I am comfortable with.

"You sure you want to shoot?" he starts in a patronizing tone. "If I die, I'm taking you with me. I will let go of the wheel as soon as you shoot probably going over the bridge. Now, I''ve made my peace with death. The question is, Have you?"

I stay quiet, I didn't want to die. I mean sometimes I did but at this specific time, I very much preferred being alive.

"That's what I thought" He grins. "Put it back while you're at it can you give me one of the lollipops in there" he points at a bag of sweets.

"No" I snap, putting the gun back but not getting the candy.

He shrugs and leans over me a little to get to the glove compartment and takes a red lollipop.

I almost faint when he does, the car was still too fast for him not to have both hands on the wheel.

He then reaches blindly into the back seats trying to find something once he does he grabs it.

They were wipes.

He started cleaning his face "I don't like having other people's blood on my face who knows what diseases they had" he states.

"I don't care" I grab the wipes from his hands

"You know, you are quite rude, I mean I did just save your life"

"You just kidnapped me, so excuse me if I seem to be in a shitty mood" I hiss.

"You aren't a kid"