Chapter 1

Previously on the player and the game:
Asia- So what has he done to you?

Yn- He loves me but I don't love him. He wasn't always like this, and I think he needs help on drugs. I think what we want to do is talk to him before we try to kill him lol.

Asia- Ok but I think there's something you should know.
Continue:
Yn's P.O.V.
Yn-What do you have to tell me?

Asia-I'm pregnant with Rico's baby.

I just looked at her with confusion.

Yn-Do you have feelings for him or something?

Asia-I don't know I just feel like if he didn't act this way treating me like some sort of henchmen then maybe we would work things out but he loves you and I can't change that.

Yn-Honestly, once we tell him that I don't love him no more he will come to you. Let him know about the baby and talk things out...When he's SOBER.

Asia-Yn I don't know what he doesn't want the baby or even claims him/ her.

Ashley- Girl if he don't we'll help you. We don't need a man to raise a baby.

Chantelle-Yeah she's right but guys we're here.

We all look outside and see Rico's house in front of us.

Yn-Are you ready for this?

Asia-I have no choice but to be.

We all got out the car and made our way up to the steps. We knocked on the door and Rico opened it looking like he had just seen a ghost.

Yn-RICO! Before you freak out we're not gonna hurt you.

Rico-Yn I thought you really wanted to talk to me?

Asia-Actually her and I wanted to, we just brought friends in case you would go crazy on us.

Yn-Can you let us in?

Without another word he moved to the side to let us all in.

Rico-Please have a seat.

The house looked pretty decent for him being an addict and all, but Rico is one of those people that loves being stylish too much.

Rico-So what did you want?

Yn-Well Ric I'm not mad that you've done all this just to win me back, but I think you have a serious problem. Are you a drug addict?

Rico-Uhhh...Why would you think that?

Yn-Because your eyes are red and you're acting likea complete ass hole and that's not like you at all.

He sat up in his chair and took a deep breath.

Rico-Ever since I found out you were together with Arin I slept with Christina to get you back. That didn't work so I became very depressed and needed something to clear my head which is crack, that's when I found Asia and I thought that if I reached out to you and got rid of Arin maybe you would be with me. I'm sorry Yn I just really love you and love can make you do crazy things.

Yn-Listen Rico, you gotta realize that I always got mad love for you, but I'm happier with Arin, yeah we we're close friends but that's all we'll ever be. I'm sorry that's it.

Rico-But, I can't just move on so quick, I need time.

Yn-Take all the time you need, as long as you understand we're gonna get you help and there's another thing.

Rico-Which is?

Yn-We need you to go into rehab and get back on track, take it or leave it. If you don't this will be the last time we'll ever help you.

Rico-Ok I'll do it but, I need Yn to come with me.

Yn-Fine now will you give me a hug so we can remain friends and not have to hate each other?

We both got up and gave each other a warm friendly hug.

Rico-I feel so much better thanks so muc(gco)

Yn-Not so fast! Where's the crack at?

Rico- The what?

Yn-Rico where is the storage of crack, you ain't slick.

Rico-Upstairs under my bed.

Yn-Good, we'll go get it. While we up there Asia has something to tell you.

We go upstairs and leave Asia to explain to Rico her big news.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

READ VERY IMPORTANT:

THANKS GUYS FOR READING MY STORIES, THERE WILL BE MORE UPDATES THIS WEEKEND BUT PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY "CHAOS IN A BOTTLE" I'M REALLY WORKING HARD FOR YOU GUYS BECAUSE I KNOW HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SEQUEL THIS IS JUST A SNEAK PEEK BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER...TRUST ME. KEEP SHOWING SOME LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND FOLLOW ME@Felili_xxx ON TWITTER!!!!