Chapter 3

Yn's P.O.V.
Arin and I just got back from picking up his cousin. She hasn't done nothing but be on her phone non stop. Not to mention she supposed to be 13, this girl looks like she's 16.

 Not to mention she supposed to be 13, this girl looks like she's 16

Wearing some make up and all this think she grown. But, hey who am I to judge honestly.

When we got home I showed Akaylin her room.

Yn- Do you like it?

Akaylin- Eh, could be better, pink isn't my thing.

Yn- Well Kaylin I was.(gco)

Akaylin- It's AKAYLIN. Get it right or don't call my name.

Yn-....Ok so Kaylin, I was thinking you and I start cooking in the kitchen?

Akaylin- No, I don't really cook or do anything for that matter.

Yn-Well that's about to change because your cousin and I took you in to teach you the right ways in life.

Akaylin- I know the right ways and it's not spending time cooking food.

Yn- Well how do you expect to feed yourself?

Akaylin- Simple... Find a dude who can. What's the problem with that?

Yn- Oh lord... Girl listen... You shouldn't rely on a man to provide for you for every little thing. ..(gco)

Akaylin-Please Yn you know nothing about growing up in the streets.

Yn- Oh really, and what do I not know?

Akaylin- That the only way to survive is to join the crowd or kill yourself.

Yn- What would happen if I told you I was once one of the best drug dealers in the game.

Akaylin- No way I don't believe you.

Yn- What's that drug dealer you guys always talk about?

Akaylin- BB.. She was known as the best one of them all.  She was beautiful and she was feared by everyone.  But, she disappeared and left her gang and died a long time ago.

Yn- See there's a lot you don't know about me young one.. Didn't she used to have a mask like this?( pulls out the mask)

I never got rid of the mask, I liked to always remember where I came from and remind myself how far I came.

Akay;in-(looks in awe) No way! You're BB!?

Yn- Yup never judge a book by it's cover.

Akaylin- But, why did they say you were dead?

Yn- I told them to tell everyone that... I've had my fair share of enemies and I don't want them to come look for me after I turned over a new leaf.

Akaylin- Oh... why'd you leave... You were on the verge of building an empire.

Yn- True but I realized tomorrow is not promised and the fact is my mother wouldn't want me to go down that path at all. But, it did help me achieve my goal to being the best hair stylist in our state.

Akaylin- That's awesome.. So, what are we making in the kitchen.

Yn- Lasagna.. You like that?

Akaylin- Yeah.

Arin walked in and he had a dumb smile on his face. Having Akaylin here makes me think about having kids. I doubt Arin thinks about that but heyit's something sense I'm not getting any younger and everything is moving so fast.

Arin'a P.O.V.
As I'm watching Yn and Akaylin cooking I was thinking about Yn and I and what's the next step for us in our life. I think I might propose to her, I might do it on her birthday but I need to do it in a big way. If I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna need everyone's help with it.

Arin- Uhh Akaylin Auntie wants to talk to you.

She drops what she's doing and follows me to the living room.

Akaylin- Ok so where's the phone?

Arin-(whispering) Ok I lied. I'm planning a birthday party for Yn and I'm proposing to her. I need your help and other people to do it.

Akaylin- Awww... That's so cute but how are you gonna do that?

Arin- I have an idea but, there's one problem.

Akaylin- Which is?

Arin- I've never been ring shopping, that and I want to make sure she loves and all.

Akaylin- Damn Arin, I remember there was a time you wouldn't even be caring about someone except yourself. I'm at impressed, I'll go shopping with you tomorrow. When's her birthday?

Arin- Next Saturday.

Akaylin- Did you invite people Arin?

Arin- Uhhh... Yeah I did.

Akaylin- Ok and don't forget to decorate your house and everything. I will keep her distracted and hiding stuff. But, you gotta put forth the effort.

Arin- Are you sure you're 13? lol

Akaylin- Lol, no when I first saw Yn I thought she was a stuck up bitch. But, when I knew she was BB. Shoot my whole look changed about her and she seemed like a cool person. But, the stories I heard, she can kill you within minutes so don't try to break her heart.

Arin- Lol trust me, I know.