Chapter 2

Asia's P.O.V.
Rico-So what seems to be the big news?

I look down at my feet and take a deep breath.

Asia-Rico...I'm...Pregnant.

I closed my eyes, I don't want to see his reaction. I don't know what emotion I'm gonna get.

Rico-Asia? Is it mine?

Asia-Rico I promise you it is I wouldn't have came here if it wasn't.

Rico-....Asia....That's great!

Asia-What?

Rico-I'm glad that I'm gonna be a dad Asia. I'm sorry I put you through all this.(hugs me)

Asia-But I thought you loved Yn?

Rico-I do but you went through all my shit without saying no and I think that's all I need to see that you love me and let's face it...Yn doesn't want me she just cares for me that's all.

I took a relaxed breath. I'm so glad he was cool about the baby. Even knowing that he loves me is even better.

As we released we see Yn and the girls take down all of Rico's stash.

Yn-Rico, you good at hiding your shit...(throws huge bags in front) But not good enough.

Rico-Thanks Yn.

Yn-Mmmhhmm, so did you two talk things out?

Asia-We did and..(gco)

Rico-Everything is good in excited hopefully for my baby boy to arrive.

Yn-That's great, come on Asia we need to trash this shit and get going.

Asia-Alright. Bye Rico.

Rico-(pulls Asia into a kiss) Bye Asia. Bye everyone.

Yn-Ummm..Ok oh and Rico I'll call you to let you know when our first session is.

Rico-Ok thanks.

Asia-Baby drink lots of water.

Rico-Ok

We left the house and I felt so much better.

Chantelle-So where are we going to next.

Yn-We need to go back to Asia's place and get Arin because he needs some aid right now.

She must really love her some Arin or something.

<------------------------)
5 days later:
Yn's P.O.V.
So far Arin and I returned back to home and he's nurtured back to health. Nothing but a little bit of cuts and bruises.

Right now we're in the gym working out getting back in shape. I'm on the treadmill while Arin is on the mat doing push ups next to me.

As I was running Arin popped up in front of me.

Yn-What?

Arin-Nothing I just like looking at you when you're so focused.

Yn-You're so weird lol.

Arin-I know, but do you know what's happening next week?

Yn-(smiling hard) the day a queen was born.

Yes next week is my birthday. But, I really don't have nothing planned. Ever since my mother past, family hasn't been around let alone made connections with me. As far as I'm concerned I have no dad and that's why I don't really celebrate my birthday as much. Every time we did Arin's his family would show up and they're sweet and funny people. When we get to my day, it's just dinner and a cake with just me and him. I don't mind it but afterwards I find myself crying in the bathroom.

Arin-Yeah but I think you're gonna like what I have planned for you this time.

Yn-Oh really I can't wait.

Arin-Yeah but um I got something to tell you.

Yn-What?

Arin-Jay invited us to his son's Birthday party.

Yn- I thought his baby mama didn't want us around him.

Arin-Apparently she changed her mind or Jay hasn't told her yet.

Yn-I don't know Arin, I don't know if I could trust her.

Arin-Baby she was the one that..(gco)

Yn-Allowed you guys to find me when that bitch kidnapped me. I get it, but I'm just saying I still can't trust her Arin.

Arin-Alright that's your feelings, but we should get going.

Yn-Ok.

Arin-Oh and Akaylin needs to stay with us.

Yn-Your cousin? Why is she staying with us?

Arin-Well they live in the hood and her mom thinks with her being 13 she needs to be somewhere where she can't be in danger.

Yn-I guess but you know she doesn't speak a lot.

Arin-She's shy but we can figure things out.

Yn-Ok It's cool.