Chapter 3

When Danny and Jazz got to school, they saw it looked totally empty. There were only 4 cars in the huge parking lot. Jazz pulled up to the front doors. Danny got out and waited for Jazz. She rolled down the window and said, "go inside. I'll meet you in there. Two of my friends moved here. I'm meeting with them. Just, go in, get your classes and find out were to go." With that, she left. He sighed and walked up to the school doors. He only saw one person. It was an older guy -bigger than himself - senior, leaning on the door, arms crossed. Danny looked at him and his ghost sense went off. He stopped and hesitated before to continue walking. He got to the door and his got stopped.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"Danny." He said, trying I read his expression, but didn't get anything.
"Fenton? Danny Fenton?" He got off the door and uncrossed his arms.
"Yeah. Who are you?" Danny asked, hiding his ghost sense as it happened again.
"Dan. I'm suppose to show you around the school." Dan looked around, trying to find someone or something. "Don't you have a sister? I'm suppose to show her around too?"
"Yeah, but she's with her friends that moved here, an showing her around."
"Okay. Let's go." He gestured Danny to follow him. Danny followed, his eyes glowing green, still not sure about this 'Dan' guy. "Please stop looking at me like that."
"Like what?" Danny said innocently. Dan looked back and Danny's eyes turned back to blue.
"Just...never mind. Here's the office." Dan said, and talks to the lady behind the desk. "Here. It's your schedule for the year, well 3 quarters of it anyway." He handed Danny the schedule. A2, C3, B4...
"Ummm okay." He tried to not look like an idiot and know what all this meant. Dan gave a light chuckle.
"You have no idea where to go, do you?" Danny sighed and shook his head. "Can I see your classes?" He gave Dan his schedule and looked over it. While Dan looked over it, Danny looked around, know where some of the halls and exits are, just in case. "Okay," Danny looked back to Dan. "We have first class together. Let's go." Dan gave his schedule back and walked off. He hesitated before following the, cute, senior to his class.

How was this chapter? I think it was crap, but you guys tell me.