Chapter 16

<<Danny's POV>>
I woke up to my phone going off. I reached over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. Hey Danny. You're father and I are staying at Vlad's for a while. Have fun and be careful. I looked my phone and saw it was 9:30. I sighed and put my phone down. I saw Dan sitting across the room, again, sleeping. I went to sit up, but a shooting pain shot up my back. I held back a groan, but got out of bed and walked over to Dan to wake him. Before I did, I stopped and looked had him, I'll just leave him in second thought. I walked downstairs and made breakfast and laid down on the couch.

<<Dan's POV>>
I slowly woke up and saw Danny wasn't here anymore. I didn't think Danny could get far with him being hurt. I walked downstairs but I couldn't find him. "Dan?" I looked back and saw him laying on he couch. How could I miss that. I'm an idiot.
"Hey Danny." I lift his legs up and sat down and set his legs back down. "How are you feeling?"
"Okay. Why does my back hurt so much though?" He whispered, his voice is probably still hurting a little.
"You got in a fight with Dash." I cleared my throat and looked down. I knew I should've helped but didn't. "He slammed you on the floor and locker."
"And you didn't help." I looked up to see Danny glaring at me. I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off, "you just watched. Every single time. Why?" Danny threw his legs off the couch and stood up. "Is your ego really that important? Or are you just embarrassed to be around me at school, even when I'm getting bulled?"

<<Danny's POV>>
"Danny wait, please." He grabbed me arm but I pushed him back on the couch.
"Don't. Touch me." I growled, eyes glowing. I knew Dan's eyes glow red an he knew mine glow green, so I didn't care if he saw. "Don't talk to me." With that, I went up to me room and slammed the door. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my knife, once more.

<<Dan's POV>> (really short)
Danny walked upstairs and slammed the door. I put my head in my hands, how am I going to make it up to him? I sat on the couch for the next few moments, until I got an idea.

Will Danny for give Dan? Will Danny ever trust Dan? Find out in the next chapter. Also, sorry, I know it's short, but it's an update. Next update with be real soon.