April 14, 2K16

FOR SOME REASON THIS WAS NEVER UPLOADED BUT IT WAS WRITTEN ON THE DATE OF THE CHAPTER

So today I was in my opt out room, I got the fuckingg Zimmer bitch again. Lemme tell you a story. Once upon a time.

I was in a room with 20 other kids just sitting there doing math homework. And all the sudden I was high. So I literally stood up and just left the room. My teacher was yelling at me to get back in but I didn't and I walked across the hall to the good opt out room. I sat there for about 10 minutes talking to my friends having a laugh when the blue house principal came in a confiscated my life. That doesnt make sense. Anyway, so Mrs Anson (the house principal) just tore me out and started yelling at me about skipping classes especially when important tests are going on. And she sent me to her office. I was there taking phone calls with Mrs Duell (the blue house assistant principal) and then my opt out teacher (Mrs BOTCH) came in and legit started screaming at me. So I got up and left. I went a little down the hall and just sat down in a desk. And she yelled at me more.
Later I came back to opt out room and she asked me in front of the whole class why I walked out. Still high, I said, "because I have a problem with you". Immediately I regretted this, no matter how true it is I shouldn't have. And she said, "And I you, but you are a student and I am a teacher, so you have no reason to be able to do that, I'm going to walk you down to the ISS room and they will decide your punishment." I thought it was bullshit but I went down. And they fucking suspended me. Like the eff. I just got out of ISS for skipping German class and I get suspended for a week. I mean I don't give a shit because that means no school but when my parents find out, mmmm. No good.

Speaking of German my new German teacher came today.

You - New?

Me - Yeah we got my German teacher fired because we accused her of doing shit and changing grades and all that for no reason. Also, the shirts she wore showed her bra and the bra showed much much cleavage. The new German teacher is just as shizzerblob though. She gave us an assignment today to write a letter to our parents about a foreign exchange school we at that we also have to do research on and an essay and said "y'all should've been doing this throughout these last two weeks." Well obviously bitch the substitutes can't bring us to the computer lab to do this shit so, I ain't gonna do it and my squad (the whole class) is going on strike until we get a decent teacher. Lel.

Alright thats it bai.