seventeen

I stuffed my books inside my locker and locked it. Ugh I hate mondays. Today was a stressful day and next week will be our finals.

Boo: are you going home now?

Boo: okay wtf

Boo: Yohan is coming to you right now

Boo: RUN HYERIN RUUNN!!

"Hey!" Yohan called me.

"Hi!" I smiled.

"What are you going to do after school?" He asked.

"Nothing, going home? I guess."

"Um do you like to.. Uh." He scratched the back of his neck. "Grab something to eat?"

"If it's your treat, ofcourse." I joked.

"Sure, my treat."

"No I'm just kidding." I laughed.

Me: he asked me to date him

Boo: WHAT?!

Me: lol no

Me: we're just going to eat :p

Boo: why did you agree?

Me: bc I can :p

I teased him. We headed to this little café that we use to stay in after school. I love to do works here. Like homeworks, projects and stuff like that, because this place is quiet and peaceful.

Yohan ordered food for us as we talked about school. We have to study hard for this upcoming finals, because we're actually graduating high school and become a college student. And I'm still not yet ready to be a college student.

"Do you have any ideas what will you get in college?" Yohan asked as he stuffs food inside his mouth.

"I'm planning on getting a Marketing course but I'm not sure yet." I said. "How 'bout you?"

"I'm getting an Engineering."

"Wow really?" I stupidly asked as he laughed.

"Yes."

I heard that Engineering is one of the hardest course but I believe in him. He will be a successful man in the future.

As we continue talking, I saw Kim Taehyung entered the place with a girl with him. The girl who's one of the member in their group Mean Girls. Ugh.

I hate their group. They think they are pretty and popular in the campus but they're not. They're always trying to be that cool girl which makes me really annoy. Like who the fuck gave the idea of their group name 'Mean Girls'? It's too cliché ew.

Their group always tries to flirt with Kim Taehyung and his friends. I knew Taehyung was just trying to flirt with me in the prom night. Look at him, he looks like he usually flirt with everyone.

I rolled my eyes as they sit besudes of our table. The girl sits really close to him as she wrapped her arms around his waist. I accidentally looked at Taehyung, who was already looking at me. His arms resting around her shoulder.

I looked away.

Me: ugh kim taehyung is here

Me: with a girl

Me: THEY ARE ACTUALLY FLIRTING

Me: INFRONT OF US

Me: I hate them

I just rolled my eyes as Yohan and I started talking.

-- Kim Taehyung --

She hates me.

That is why I still don't want her to know that I'm the one texting her. Because if I tell her, she will be mad at me, or ignore me and not text me anymore. And I don't want that to happen.

The only reason why I asked this girl to go here, is so that I can see what are they doing here. So I can check if Yohan flirting with her because I won't let that happen. But this girl beside me thinks I actually like her and thinks that this is a date. Ugh. I don't even know her name.

"Look at those nerds." She said.

"What?"

"I said look at those nerds." She repeated as she nodded her head towards Hyerin.

Don't fucking call her a nerd.

"And..?"

"I hate them." She thightened her arms around me and laid her head in my chest.

Okay I'm calming down myself and stopping myself not to push her away. Why did I even brought her here?

"Me too." I said. I have no choice but to act like I don't care about Hyerin.

I have to talk with Yohan someday and tell him to stay away from her. I know he likes Hyerin, my Hyerin. I can see it the way he looks at her. He can't make his move and makes her fall inlove with him.

They are just talking to each other. I wonder what are they talking about. Are they talking about me? She is laughing right now. Is she laughing at me?

Wow she's even more beautiful when she's smiling really big. Is that how she smile when I tell her my jokes and pick up lines?

Oh how I wish.

I want to talk to her and stare at those beautiful eyes and just listen to her angelic voice. But I can't. Because I'm such a loser. I'm not yet ready for her to know that I'm the one texting her because she hates me. Ugh this is so hard for me.

"Are you listening?" The girl asked.

"Yes baby. I am." I forced a smile.

"So what I was talking about, this girl in my room thinks she's prettier than me and..."

Ugh I hope she shuts her mouth. She's not saying anything rather than complaining everything in life and fishing for compliments.

Seriously though how long are they gonna stay in here? Because this girl is really annoying.

--

Omg first Kim Taehyung pov. How was it? :D I feel sorry for the girl loll.