thirty

Me: what do you think is better? Red or blue converse?

Esteban: both ;)

Me: I can't afford two converse. :(

Esteban: I think both colours suits you :)

Esteban: what size are you?

Me: seven and a half

Me: please help me I can't choose one!!

"Ma'am are you gonna buy it?" The girl assisted me.

"Oh yes. Wait a minute." I politely smiled at her as she gave me a nodded.

I am holding both red and blue converse shoes. I can't decide which one to buy, I love both colours.

Ugh. For me this is the hardest thing when it comes to shoes. I feel like I want to buy each of the design of it.

Esteban still not texting me. I am waiting for a reply. I need his help.

Should I go around the mall first? How 'bout in the bookstore? Or grab something to eat? Maybe when I turn back here, I can decide which one to buy.

I placed down both of the shoes and smiled at the assistant.

"I will be back."

"Sure Ma'am. No problem."

I walked out the store and entered in this another store of clothes.

Thanks to my mom.

She gave me enough money to buy new clothes and shoes.

Kim Taehyung

She's there, inside the store. I can see by her face that she's still can't decide which one to buy.

I don't even know why I came here when she told me she's going in the mall. Ugh am I a obsessed stalker now? How 'bout a desperate stalker?

She put both of the shoes back down in it's place. Isn't she gonna buy it?

But why?

Fuck.

She's coming out.

Where should I hide?

I put the hood of my jacket in my head and quickly ran inside this door before she could see me.

Wait. What the fuck this is girls restroom.

I walked out again and just put my head down, while stuffling in my phone.

Hyerin didn't notice me as she walked infront of me.

Where is she going?

I replied her.

Me: I think red converse looks good in you :)

Hyerin♥💋: are you sure?

Me: yes :)

Hyerin♥💋: Well okay I'm gonna buy it later.

I checked her again but she is out of nowhere. I looked inside the shoes store but she's not there.

I quickly entered the store while she's gone. I'm gonna buy her the blue converse since she told me she will buy the red one.

"Blue converse please! Size seven and a half." I said to the assistant standing there.

"For men or women?"

"For women."

"Okay Sir!" She said and walked away to get the shoes.

Faster.

I thought to myself.

I swear if Hyerin comes back and find me here, I don't even know what to do.

After a minutes she came back with the shoes and checked it infront of me.

"Is it alright Sir?"

"Yes thank you!"

"You can pay it in the counter." She smiled.

I went to the cashier and paid for it.

I'm thinking on buying a blue converse for me too. Ya know the couple thingy, always match with everything.

But I think it's just useless.

I can just tell her that we're match through text but she's not gonna see it. So why buy it?

I wish she will like this shoes when I give it to her.

"Taehyung?"

Fuck.

I know that voice. That voice sounds familiar.

When I turned around it's Hyerin standing infront of me.

This is fucking worse than I thought.