Chapter 5

"Uh.. Shinoa?" Yuu called out once more. "Uh-huh?" "Do we..... Have a mission today?" He finally asked and Shinoa looked at the ground. "You probably aren't in that good of a condition still at least to be fighting." Shinoa looked up and saw his green eyes near hers. "At least you can't be honest but I still want to go out as soon as possible! When will that be?'!" "Time will tell.." Shinoa sighed. Yuu looked at her, 'She knows something I don't.' He thought as he bit his lip. He debated in his head wether to ask or just leave it alone. 'He looks very serious.' Shinoa thought when she glanced over at him. "I think I'm ready-" "you always think you're ready." Shinoa interrupted him. "Give it a few days." Yuu grumbled as he listened to her, all of this seemed too boring. "But the vampires are getting closer-" "If you go out sooner, it'll get worse and you'll have to come back sooner. If you wait longer and come out later you'll stay out later." Shinoa finally said as her last words as she got up and walked out of the room. Yuu being by himself wandered through his thoughts as he messed with his fingers quietly but he looked up after awhile to see something he did not. "Telephone poll." He said as he saw the pink haired boy infront of him. Kimizuki was use to that by now and just ignored it, not giving Yuu the reaction he wanted. "Kimi!" Yuu finally stated. "What?" Kimizuki looked over at Yuu. "Are you gay?" "What?! No! Shinoa was lying when she said that." "It seems to be true." Yuu instantly replied with a wild smirk. "Takes a gay to know a gay." Kimizuki grinned as he looked at Yuu. "BETTER GET SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN YUU. I GUESS IT BRINGS A LOT OF PAIN SO YOU'LL STAY OFF THE BATTLE FIELD LONGER." Shinoa yelled with a laugh as she listened to them. Yuu let out a growl as he looked around angrily.