Chapter 8

Mitsuba's eyes opened as she totally realized what was happening and moved away. "G-Gross!" She didn't give Yuu any time to say anything as she ran upstairs. "You messed up a lot, Yuu." Kimizuki began to comment, "Shut up, Telephone pole." Yuu groaned before rubbing the back of his head. "It's not my fault you're too ugly to take some of the girls so they don't all fall for me." Yuu added as he stood up proudly. "Maybe I'm not interested in girls.~" Kimizuki smirked as Yuu got a slight blush on his cheeks. "Not my problem." He decided to reply before he realized that Shinoa had looked so mad at something that wasn't supposed to happen. "Shinoa!" He called out as he ran up the stairs. His legs didn't want to take him that far though so he fell half way through the stairs and rolled back down them. Everything he just did was useless so he let out a long and loud sigh just to let everyone know he was giving up. Shinoa peeked out at him from her door with a small smile and giggled a little, 'He's so cute.' She thought as she stepped out, "Need some help?" She called out as she stepped down and grabbed his hand. She tripped over the last step and fall ontop of him. Both of their faces became heated. "These stairs are just bad luck aren't they?" Shinoa laughed. "I say they're good luck." Yuu wiggled his eye brows playfully at Shinoa at this.
~|~~~~~~
I'm tired this isn't a lot because of that and I was starting to get dizzy while writing this so here you go! Sorry sorry sorry losing ideas and it's getting dizzy! Night!