✉️

Hello there beautiful,

I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable with me calling you beautiful. Somehow, deep inside, I'm very convinced that you are beautiful. And you know what? I really want to know.

Something big happened to me today, beautiful. I mean to us - to people who rode on the tour bus. You know what happened? One of the bus' tyres exploded in the middle of the road. Seriously, I thought it was a bomb or something. I waited for the bus to explode but nothing came. I waited for the bus to burn down and police and fire department rush down to us, but nothing came. By the time the bus stopped, we were by the street of this town.

     Luckily, there weren't many people there to know mob us. Yet the town still looked busy and, what I love, friendly. The folks didn't know who we are. They didn't know who I am. But they treated us good. I was so touched when one old woman, looking like a grandmother to me, approached me, handed me a water bottle and asked me what happened.

     We - Joe and I - were surrounded by girls one time. They were only like five or six girls? They asked for some pictures but Joe and I, didn't know what to do that time while they were changing the bus' tyre, gave them more. We talked to them until the crews who worked on the bus called and told us that we're ready to go.

     Other girls passed by and eyed us knowingly but they didn't stop and approach us. Maybe they were too shy and too afraid to ask us anything. I found them cute. And I couldn't help to wish one of them was you. Who knows if I'm talking to a shy girl right now? I'd be very happy if you, at least, write me back.

     It was very quite tiring today. After the accident, almost all of us went to take a nap. By the time I was shaken by someone, the day had turned dark. We loaded our luggage to a hotel we're going to stay for a few days and had dinner. After dinner I quickly entered my hotel room to get ready for sleep.

     And that's right now.

     I'll write you again later some time. As you may know, if you want to reply this letter you can send them to the address I gave you earlier. I have access to read your written letters even though I'm far from home.

     Bye, beautiful. Have a nice night wherever you are.

     N.J

     P/s: sorry for my bad handwriting. I'm really sleepy.