✉️

Dear Nick Jonas,

     Seriously? You can ask me about my name again after I told you that I don't want you to know it? I'm completely comfortable with A.J and I won't change it just because you're Nick Jonas. And congratulations! I now officially believe you're the Nick Jonas!

     And who said I'm your fan? I know you, yes. I open Twitter and Oceanup and fans call you Jick Nonas, that's where I know. Not because I'm your hardcore fans or something. Someone who visits social media will know eventually. But I must be honest, Nick, that I like your songs. They're literally what I want to hear from a guy's perspective during heartbreak because after breaking up with my ex, we lost contact while I was dying to know what he felt about us.

     Huh. Me = stupid.

     Okay, I have a question. Is it really you or it was Joe's tip on flirting to call a girl 'beautiful'? Oh, you should stop being so cliché, Nick. And tell that to Joe, too. As a girl, I admit, I like being called beautiful, but to be honest, I feel bizarre to hear you call me beautiful when we never met before and we barely know each other.

Before you ever come to my house, let me warn you, Nicholas Jerry Jonas. Do not come to my house without my knowledge and when I didn't ask you to. I'm not the kind of girl who can date immediately, okay? It takes lots of effort to get me. If you can't get through the obstacles while being friends, meant we're not meant to be together. (Oh, wait! Why am I talking about being together?)

Anyway, after some thoughts, I think I might agree to meet you. I mean, you're Nick Jonas. You didn't lie to me about your identity on letters and the proof is that picture on Twitter. So I think you're not going to break the promise if we meet. I'm a final semester of final year student. I'm fully free throughout the week except on Tuesday and Wednesday. And you have a career and are working so how about you pick the day and time? I'll confirm the place.

Before I end this letter, I would like you to know that I am not jealous if you go out with anyone AT ALL. What, are you kidding? We're not even in a relationship or something and you're Nick Jonas. You can get any girl you want even a model. And one more thing, I am sorry if I disappointed you when I told you about giving back your letters. I made up that part because I didn't know what to say. (Don't worry. I still saw you and went to the gym.)

That's all I guess. I hope you're still in Cali. I'll be waiting your reply in a few days.

A.J

__________

Just to make things clear, all of these happen during 'Nick Jonas and the Administration' era.