Chapter 6

"Roy...I think you shouldn't have to go near to him. I feel uneasy. " Jackson tugging on my shirt and pulling my hands .

What should I do now?

I let go of Jackson's hand and bravely walking to him. Suddenly he pull me towards him."I couldn't find you anywhere, that's why I came here. Oh Jackson.. you're here too..? With my Roy?"

A creepy grin plastered on his face. I taken aback by his action and quickly pull Jackson behind of me. To protect him.

"Ahaha...why did you search for me? We can discuss anything at home right ? " i nervously replied. Actually I'm scared with him now. With that handsome face,anyone will assume that he is harmless.

But I think he'll be more aggressive if something disturbing his mind. I was the only one that can bring him away before he can hurt anybody.

"Go home now.. " i whispered to Jackson's ear and pushing him to the door. I think that's the only way to save him. He stare at me in confusion and just walk away.

And back to our problem with Karry. I don't know why he still standing there and don't move any inches. He's mad at me? I pinching his cheek and waiting for his reaction. But still,there's no reaction.

What's going on here? I take a deep breath and turn around. "I think if there's nothing that you want to say, you should go home. I'm busy now. See you lat-"

"Don't go anywhere " he suddenly hug me and don't even want to let me go. I quickly push him and saw blood dripping from my nose and my eyes widened.

"Your power ..they're imbalance. You just hurt me just now. " I stare into his eyes and quickly wipe my nose with my hands. His face turned sad and he walk toward me,bending his body and wiping my tears.

I was sobbing and in the same time I was in pain. In an unbearable pain. His pain is flowing inside of my body. He's fighting the possession and trying to not hurting me.

If I make just a little mistake, I think I'll end up getting murdered by him. "Roy. Look at me." He shaking my body and forcing me to look at him. What's his problem?

"Please...don't meet another guy. I can't bear with the devil whisper. They're forcing me to kill them. " he stare at me."and to kill..you"

My eyes widened. I slowly walk backwards and quickly turn around,getting prepare for run.

"Where do you think you want to go? " i stop on my spot. I can't move. Why..? Why I can't move my legs ? I turned my head slowly and our eyes met.

He's.. crying? When he notice that I was staring at him. He quickly wipe his tears."please go away.. go as far as you can while I still can control myself. " he whisper.

I still can see that noticeable tears that he trying to hide. "Why did you really care about me? Instead of letting me go why didn't you just kill me? "

"This is because I love you. I don't want to hurt you. After seeing your nose is bleeding that really scared me. I'm sorry.. " he holding my cheek and smile. He's trying to smile even he's crying so bad just now.