Chapter 7

"Don't touch me. " I push him hands from me and quickly turn my face out of him. My nose bleeding even more. I can't stay with him too long. Or else...I'll die!

He suddenly grip my hands. Every second it's getting tighten. "Let...me go.." I tried to escape from his grasp.His eyes colour is changing.

"You're going to throw me away too?! Like other people does?!!" He yell and grip more harder. Blood flowing from my arms and I tried to not cry.

"Karry..let ..me go." I can feel my body getting weaker and weaker. I can't endure it anymore. Then everything when black.

(Time skip)

When I wake up I was in a dark and cold room. I don't know where I am now. I tried to open the door but it locked from the outside. I knock it until my knuckles gone red but no one come.

"Anybody here?! Please let me out from here!" I yell but still. No presence of a living thing here. Am I dead? I pinch my cheek.

Nope.I'm still alive. I sigh and walk around the room."you're awake? " a voice behind of me shocked me and I quickly turned around. It was Karry. A grin was plastered on his face but yet sad.

"Why did you brought me here? Let me go. Let me go now!!" I yell but suddenly i have a slight headache. This is all of his fault. His madness spread through the town and now it's slowly devour me.

I need to get out from here. I have to find my parents. Mom,dad,Mei..where are you now? I need you now... suddenly an unstoppable tears streaming down my cheek. I missed them. I want to meet them .

Suddenly Karry run to me. He's change back to himself. His eyes colour was normal like always."Roy..I'm so sorry. Are you Ok?! " his eye went to my arms and his eyes widened.

"Did I do this to you?! Anwer me! " he yell. I walk backwards slowly and started to cry again. This wasn't the way that I always wanted .

This is not Karry that I know, that I fall in love with. A person in front of me is a psycho. He's drowning in his own madness. The red moon day just began.

Let's counting down the days. We'll find out what'll happened next. I think it gonna be worsen.

I'm sorry for this lame chapter but I'm trying to make it longer and interesting. I'm so sorry for the late update too. I was too busy with my school project. I'll try as hard as I could to make it interesting. Thank you for reading my stories. I love ya!! 😘😘