Chapter 38

I woke up to see the right side of the bed empty. I frowned and groaned, dropping my head back. Where's Simon? He's probably on a run.

I took my phone off charge and check my Twitter. No gossip. Urg. It was 10am so I suggest I better get up. The cold breeze brushed against my body as I lifted up the covers causing me to shiver. I threw on some socks, grabbed my phone and walked out of our room.

When I walked out, a mouth watering smell drifted up my nostrils. As I walked into the living room, I was greeted by Simon in the kitchen...cooking? He didn't notice me so I creeped up behind him and put my hands around his waist.

"Morning," I smiled as my head leant sideways to see Simon. He jumped for a second but then relaxed with me holding him close.

"Morning," he replied smiling. My eyes rolled over to see what he was cooking. I couldn't see what he was cooking as his arm was in the way but it smelt amazing.

"Whatcha cooking?"

"It's a surprise," he beamed, "do us a favour and do the drinks please?"

I grunted and let go of Simon. There was many glasses in the cupboard so I decided to give Simon the shit one, the joker that I am.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked holding back the sniggers. Simon looked over and frowned.

"Orange juice please babe, why you sniggering?"

"Surprise," I winked causing Simon to smirk. That flirty smirk. Gets me every time.

A few moments later, Simon placed 2 plates down and followed behind them. In front of me was bacon, sausages and eggs. A huge smile flew across my cheeks as I picked up my knife and fork and began eating.

"So what we doing today?" I asked, sipping bits of my drink.

"Josh told me there's a theme park around here, so I thought we could do that?"

"Yes! I love them!"

**

"Babe hurry up!" Simon shouted from the other room. I was currently just finishing off my make up in the mirror on the dressing table. My outfit looked pretty decent today. I was wearing black jeans with a white nikey top and my SDMN beanie. I had a Pandora ring Simon got me and a choker on too along with my superstars.

When I was finished, I walked out of our bedroom to be greeted by Simon. He had a sidemen tee on that had a necklace around him which I got him, with his adidas joggers and his superstars. We looked like like a proper couple with our matching shoes.

"Nice hat," he smirked, gawping at me. I rolled my eyes and giggled whilst picking up my bag. Simon held the door open and we walked to his car.

"I really need to get my licence," I blurted out randomly. Simon frowned and looked at me away from the road.

"What?"

"I don't know. Feel like I need it."

"Oh, well yeah you do," he said turning away slightly chuckling, "you come out with the most randomist stuff sometimes you know L."

"And that's why your with me," We laughed as Simon pulled into a car space. We were here. It looked amazing. The weather was decent to rise the mood too. I got out the car to be greeted with screaming and laughter from the park.

"Coming?" Simon smiled holding out his hand. I nodded and interlocked mine in his as we walked into the park.

"2 adult tickets please," Simon smiled. The middle-aged woman behind the booth smiled at us both before nodding her head and entering the details.

"That's £40 please."

I started going through my bag to pay for the tickets but Simon put his hand on my arm. He shook his head and pulled out his wallet from his pocket.

"No I'll pay, you spend way to much on me," I smiled at him, opening my purse. Simon shook his head not having any of it. The woman behind awed us as we were fighting over who should pay.

"No I will pay I insist."

"Well at least let me pay for my half."

"You can do that later," he whispered so the woman couldn't hear. I giggled to myself and before I could fight back, he had already given her the money. As the receipt was being printed, Simon looked over at me and winked whilst smiling. I rolled my eyes and ended up smiling back as our hands joined together again.

"Bye have a good time lovebirds," the lady behind the counter smiled. We both turned around and thanked her kindly before walking into the park. It looked amazing. There was roller coasters everywhere. It was like a mini Thorpe park but just as good. It wasn't that busy either as it was a school day so not much queuing - hooray!

"What shall we go on first?"

"Urmmm, that one?" I said pointing to a rollercoaster. It was going super fast with a loop de loop. Simon gasped but nodded. As we haven't been together outside or to a theme park, he didn't know how much I loved them.

There wasn't a queue so we just jumped straight on at the front. A worker came and buckled us onto our seats as I leant back on the chair. A few moments later, we were off...

Today was going to be a sick day!!!

So I've finished writing this book Ahhh!🙈

Think you guys will like the ending heheeh

Hope you enjoyed!

Ellaaa x