Chapter 39

"The park is closing in 5 minutes, 5 minutes."

Me and Simon were currently just walking around the park sharing candy floss. We had been on pretty much all the rides so we were just exploring the park. This has literally been the best day of my life and I'm so happy to spend it with my favourite person.

"Thank you for today," I said leaning my head against his arm. He took his arm and put it around me so my head was on his chest. I'm pretty short towards Simon so I couldn't rest my head on his shoulder. I can't wait till I grow.

"No worries L," he smiled leaning in for a kiss. We pecked each other's lips slowly as we headed towards the exit. I don't want this day to end it has been amazing.

When me and Simon got back to our lodge, we just jumped onto the sofa and went over the photos from today. I was laying down, my head on his lap as I scrolled through the photos on my phone from today. Simon stroked my long brown hair clearly wanting some attention.

"Oh my...Simon look at your face!!" I shouted holding the phone so he could see it. I zoomed on the photo and burst out laughing. The photo is when we were on a ride and I sneakily took a photo instead of buying it. Simon's cheeks had flown back from the speed of the ride and his mouth and eyes was wide open allowing flies inside his mouth. Simon laughed juggling his knees up and down causing my head to jump up and down. I got up and groaned but still giggling.

"Sorry," he smiled gesturing me  to sit back down with him. Just then I remembered I needed to pay him back for the tickets.

"I'll be back in a minute, need the toilet," I smiled stepping away from the sofa.

I walked off into our bedroom and pulled out my purse with the money inside. Just as I was about to walk out the room I thought unless he wanted something else?

I smirked and turned around and grabbed my sexy underwear before heading to the toilet to get changed. Just in case. If it does happen, he's in for a treat tonight.

A few moments later, I walked back in, swaying my sides, to see Simon on his phone. Teasing him, I sat down next to him so there was no gap and smiled giving him the money. He pulled a puzzled look.

"For earlier. I insist."

"Oh I don't want that."

"Simon I insist. I owe you anyway."

Simon didn't respond he just took the money and smiled. He slid me on to his lap and threw the cash away from him so it disappeared. We stared in each other's eyes, me gazing into his ocean eyes in silence for a little while until he broke the it.

"I know a better way you can repay me," he purred smirking and whispered in a huskily voice. Before I had chance to respond, he smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back as I threw my arms around his neck. I turned around so I was facing him, my legs between his waist. He was thinking the exact thing as me.

We both wanted each other right now.

As the kiss got more passionate, Simon picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and his hands were on my bum for support. We were still kissing but each kiss got rougher and deeper. It was getting heated very quickly.

When we got in the bedroom, he placed me onto the bed and threw off my top showing my red lacy bra. Simon broke the kiss and smirked. He looked away from my bra and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"I owe you," I smiled, kissing him again.

Heyyyy guys!!

So there's less then 10 chapters left:(

Things go saucy eyyyy;)!!

Sorry for the short chapter idk what happened really lol...

Lots of love,

Ellaaaa x