Chapter Twelve -- No Distractions

It had been three weeks since Melody had a complete day of no work and it felt amazing. She was granted an entire week of no client's cases, no stressful trails , and no paperwork brought home. It was Saturday and all she wanted to do was lounge around the house with her wife, Alana, in PJs and catch up on some movies. 

"Babe, did you want to order pizza?" Alana asked, her head resting on Melody's shoulder. They were sitting on their cocaine white couch watching Kevin Hart's latest comedy show in their living room that they barely got the chance to enjoy.

"If you want to," Melody answered before pecking her with a kiss on the forehead, "I don't care what you do, baby, as long as you're here with me."

Alana smiled, her wife's kind words warming her heart. Melody always knew how to make her feel like the most fortunate girl in the universe. She knew marrying her was one of the best decisions of her life, no matter how much her Puerto Rican mother despised the union.

Growing up, Alana's mother did her best to shelter her daughter away from the wicked ways of the world. Alana barely had any friends in school because her mother always counted friends as a distraction. School work always came first in her household and anything less than an A+ was unacceptable. Though strict, Alana's mother showered her only child with love and attention dearly, she wanted her to be everything she wasn't, but when Alana brought home her first girlfriend from college it shattered her world. Their mother and daughter bond hasn't been the same since.

Suddenly, Alana's cell phone binged with an incoming text message, snapping her out of her haze.

Bing! Bing! Bing! 

Her phone chirped loudly, more messages coming in by the second.

She stretched her hand out in front of her, reaching for her iPhone on the table, but before she could grab the device Melody slapped her hand.

"No distractions today, just us, remember?" She reminded her of their promise.

Alana pouted her lips, " I know, love, but I had this amazing shoot the other day. You do know Shia, right?"

"Wisdom's Shia?" Melody spoke with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Wisdom was one of her clients that she represented for a little over a year, but saying his name just made her think about work again - which is something she did not want to do. "You always work with her. So, what?"

"True," Alana nodded, "but this time she brought a friend with her and baby, she's gorgeous. I mean, really, I haven't shot with someone that captivated the lens like she did in a while. That should be my assistant sending me the final pics now."

Bing! Bing!

"Just once, babe, I promise" Alana pledged.

Letting out a sigh and a roll of her eyes Melody gave in, "Fine."

With a slight giggle, Alana kissed Melody's cheek before grabbing her phone from the table. Once she unlocked her cellular the images that came onto the screen turned her smile into a flat line. It wasn't the beautiful Amor photos as she was hoping for, but Shia's instead.

"Not impressed?" Melody questioned in interest, taking note of her partner's dead excitement.

Alana locked her phone, tossing it beside her on the couch, "Nah," she said nonchalantly before crossing her leg over Melody's body to straddle her.

"Good," Melody smirked, pulling Alana's t-shirt over her head in a swift motion.

The audience's laughter sounded off in the room as Kevin Hart wrapped up a comedy skit in the movie they were watching, but the tv in front of them was the least of their cares as Melody groped Alana's grapefruit sized boobs with both of her hands. She twirled her thumbs over her gumdrop nipples in circular motions, causing Alana to throw her head back in ecstasy as her hips began to grind and grate against Melody's seated womanhood.

Melody bit her bottom lip with lust dangling in her eyes as the woman she loves turned her on. Watching her in pleasure was just pleasurable alone for her. She held each tit in her hand as she slightly leaned forward to lick each nipple between her fingers.

Alana's body shivered, she leaned her head down to kiss Melody's forehead but before she could Melody begin guiding her bare back down onto their living room floor.

Once Alana hit the floor with a light thump, she slowly began to slide away her pajama shorts. With the couple's busy schedule they barley had time for passionate moments as such so even though they wanted each other badly, they were in no rush.

More laughter erupted from the tv as Melody admired her woman from the couch. Her fingers traced her legs as Alana threw them up into the peace sign.

"You're so damn beautiful," Melody spoke with passion heavy in her voice.

"So are you, love," Alana smiled, her heart beating fast in her chest like a teenager in heat.
She hoped the feelings they had for each other never dimmed.

Watching her naked on the floor made the feeling of anxiousness creep up on Melody like a thief in the night. She had to have her, and like a raging bull she climbed between Alana's legs and devoured her wife's awaiting, freshly shaven lips with infatuation. She slid her warm tongue against every turf of her pink wetness like she haven't eaten in weeks.

Another round of contagious laughter exploded in the room the same time Alana let go of a sigh of satisfaction as she arched her back to the ceiling. Her clit, swollen from desire m, began to pulse when she grabbed Melody's full head of hair.

"Yess, babe" she moaned, looking down at her soulmate before tossing her head back and letting her mind drift into nothing land.

It was their perfect way to end their Netflix and chill date night and they forgot all about the pizza.