Chapter Four -- Club Going Up On a Tuesday

Deceased presidents land from the sky like never ending falling rain as Shia skillfully twirl her body around the infamous silver pole that helped finance every girl walking around the club with a thong pulled up their big asses. The real finances came from the men, and more than sometimes, women that gave out money worst than Oprah used to give out free cars, and tonight was no different.

Delicate while screaming sexy at the same time, Shia slowly dropped her round, voluptuous ass to the money covered main stage, twerking each flawless cheek to the beat of DJ Spinking's Adult Swim. Two girls worked the smaller stages that were both on each side of the club and five girls were working the floor but most, if not all, eyes were on Shia.

With a thick, but tight hourglass figure covered in beautifully drawn tattoos, watching her was like observing a masterpiece. She herself thought The Play House was the perfect name for the strip club because not only did she think pole dancing was fun, but she raked in more money than any girl in attendance. Easily. Maybe it was her gorgeous facial features. Maybe it was her thick ass. Or maybe it was because she's the owner of The Play House Strip Club. She didn't know which, and didn't care enough to choose as she pulled her body up the pole for another ass earthquake touch down.

Chloe stood in the back of the club sipping on a glass of straight Hennessey thinking it was going to calm her nerves. She had heard about strip clubs, watched them on movies and TV, but it still all shocked her to see it in person. Women with barely there string bikinis giving lap dances, men throwing money, girls busting it open on stage, it was all what she imagined and then some.

"Hey, you good?" Jamie, the head bartender of the club that fixed Chloe's drink asked. She was so busy looking at everything and body around her that she didn't see him walk up and was slightly startled when he spoke close to her ear.

"Y-yeah," she stuttered, lifting her still-full cup so he could see, "I'm good."

His lips lifted into a half smirk. He had fixed her that drink over an hour ago and it looked as if she barely touched it. It was obvious she wasn't a drinker and with her jeans and plain white T, he couldn't help wondering what a woman like her was doing there.

Being a man to never hold his tongue, he spoke his mind, "Why are you here?"

"Excuse me?" Chloe frowned before sighing and setting her glass on a nearby table. "That obvious, huh?"

"Hell yeah," Jamie slightly chuckled before switching up, "well to me."

Chloe pulled her eyes from the bartender that looked as if he could be a bouncer instead and looked around the club at the seductive women that didn't have anything she didn't have in the physical department. For some, she even had more. Chloe looked down at her own body and realized she probably shouldn't have come in clothes so casual, but it was too late to turn back now. She picked her head up with mock confidence and asked Jamie where could she find the person in charge of the club.

Giving a knowing grin, he nodded his head to the largest stage where Shia was ending her dance. He loved seeing the shock on people's faces whenever he told them the attractive young woman owned the place, and Chloe was no different.

"The stripper with the tats?" she questioned, her arched eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She never would have thought a woman like her was in charge. Before Jamie came over she had been watching Shia's every move on the stage. Wearing sparkle booty shorts that left only a peak of the bottom of her ass out, and a matching bikini top that covered her tits, Chloe noticed she was the only girl in the room with the most coverage and attention.