Zoro X Reader : New World Part 2

Hello I know It's been like forever since I updated and I'm really sorry please done hate me~

Tumblr : Ask The Straw Hat Pirates
Wattpad : Manga2703
============================================

"Hey you two please don't fi-" but I couldn't finishes as they both were blown away off board in the direction I tapped them "Oh no I didn't mean to push them that far! Wait what's going on!"

"Wooow did you guys see that? (Y/N) why didn't you tell us you so strong!?" Luffy says whilst shaking you shoulder, you could see the sparkles in his eyes.

"I don't know what happened I just didn't want them to fight and the next thing I know they're being blasted off!" You say 'oh no now they're gonna hate me'.

"Devil fruit powers it's the only explanation" Robin says.

"I have never eaten a de-Wait I remember the voice making me eat something I'm guessing that was the devil fruit!!"

"Well that explains the powers" Chopper says.

You could see both Zoro and Sanji getting back on board both soaking wet and you run towards them "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you guys!" You could feel tears form in your eyes being hated by Zoro was the last thing you want.

"Wow your pretty strong we should have a battle" Zoro says.

"Huh? You don't hate me?"

"No, why would I?" You let out a sigh and smiled at Zoro and helped him get up.

"(Y/N)-CHAAAAN YOU ARE SO AMAZINGLY STRONG YOUR POWER BLEW ME AWAY-" Sanji was cut off by Zoro's punch

"Shut up stupid cook your freaking her out" all you could do was laugh.

---Time skip after lunch----

After eating some amazing food Sanji made for lunch and discussing the powers you had just found out about, later you decided to explore the Sunny you had always wanted explore this beautiful ship and the Going Merry (You will forever be in my heart :( ) you walked up to the railing and looked across the endless sea, then suddenly you remember the voice and what he said

You took in a deep breath and thought about all the bad things that have happened to the straw-hats and there's nothing you could have done about it. Your thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Hey" you turned around to see Zoro standing behind you.

"Hey" you replied but in a sad tone he could tell something was up and looked determined to help you out.

"If there's something on your mind you can talk to me about it" you smiled knowing he cared and slightly blushed.

"Thanks Zoro, it means a lot" you give him a smile and walk closer and give him a hug he seemed a little shocked at first but then accepted the hug and wrapped his strong arms around you, he felt so warm you wanted to stay in his arms forever.

Your moment didn't last that long as you could hear luffy shouting and approaching so the two of you quickly separated.

"Heyy (Y/N) ! We're getting close to an island wanna explore with us?" Luffy asked as he pulled your arm how could you say no to the cutest pirate ever.

"I'd love to, always wanted to explore new places! Hey Zoro you coming?" You looked at him waiting for an answer.

"Good luck trying to get that idiot off the ship, sleep is his top priority?" You turned to see Nami walking by and you knew she was right why did you even ask it's not like Zoro-

"Sure " Both Nami and you were shocked in the change of event
'Zoro said yes! Time to party!'

To be continued

I'm so sorry about taking so long and for this chapter being small I'll try my best to keep this story going just need you thoughts about it so drop a comment and vote, it will mean a lot!