Gideon

Dipper POV
I woke up this morning to a sea sponge being launched to my face "ugh what?" I said while groggily getting out of my nest, which was just a hole filled with seaweed, and saw my sister two inches from my face "wake up dipper!" She yelled severely damaging my ears 'I'm surprised I'm not dead by now' I thought "Mabel it's too early" I said lying back down or would have had I not been pulled abruptly by my sister "woah!" "No time to loose dipper I finished bill's welcome gift, also it's like noon!" Said Mabel.
/time skip/
We got to the main part of the bay which was made of huge and colorful coral reefs "there he is!"
Said Mabel and we swam towards bill who was lying on the sand "bill!" Yelled Mabel, he opened one of his eyes and smirked at us "hello shooting star" said Bill "shooting star?" She asked "yeah because of your tattoo and because you were shooting towards me" he said "hey" I said rubbing my eyes "so you girls found that you couldn't stay away" he said while flexing his muscles "no I made you something" said Mabel giving him

"Just a little something to welcome you to the bay" said Mabel handing it over to him "wow thanks shooting star it even matches my scales" he said putting it on "didn't take you for much of a fashion guy" I said "and I was hoping that you'd leave ...

"Just a little something to welcome you to the bay" said Mabel handing it over to him "wow thanks shooting star it even matches my scales" he said putting it on "didn't take you for much of a fashion guy" I said "and I was hoping that you'd leave your pets at home next time" he said nervously glancing at my sharks that I just now noticed were there "relax they know your not a threat" I said to which he sighed "they just hate you because you slammed them into a rock" I said making him tense up again and then I heard an annoying voice I was hoping i would hear today "my my look at what the current dragged" 'ugh Gideon'
Bill POV
I looked over at the owner of the strange voice and saw a fat siren with a blue tail, not a deep blue like pine tree's but a baby blue, out of the corner of my eye I saw pine tree tense up "and you are?" I said not liking this guy already "oh how rude of me I'm Gideon gleeful, nice to meet ya" "uh huh and what do you want?" "Oh I just came to give ya some friendly advice, stay away from the pines twins" he said referring to pine tree and shooting star "uh why?" "Well simple they're nothing but a couple of freaks, you should socialize with normal sirens" he said shooting them a glare and I saw pine tree holding her sharks who were just about ready to pounce "so? What if I like weird?" I said "oh no no no, they aren't weird as in personality, but seriously I'm sure your a good hunter but you won't get a very good reputation if you hang out with a lousy hunter and a voiceless siren" he said and I saw dipper flinch at that "wait what do you mean?" I asked not confused "oh so you haven't heard, well then let me tell you that Mabel isn't a very good hunter and that dipper lost her singing voice two years ago, you should better hang out with us were the most vicious group of sirens around" okay now that surprised me "wait so let me get this straight dipper can't sing" I said trying to wrap my head around it "oh yes and quite shocking seeing as their the ones that are going to be leading the pod in a couple of years, quite pathetic if you ask me" he sneered which quite ticked me off, I was about to say something when dipper's sharks all of a sudden swam towards him and he swam away screaming like a girl, I looked back to see that dipper was gone and Mabel was bummed out "okay explanation please" I said to her "well that was Gideon he's hated us ever since we were kids and I refused to date him" "well that explains a few things but that wasn't what I was talking about" her eyes widen in realization "oh that, it's kinda private and it's not really my place to say it, besides I don't even know the full story no one does in fact, only dipper knows and she's never told anyone" she said "well then I'll find her and ask her myself" "she's really stubborn" "well so am I"
Sorry for short chapter.