The Game Plan

Vanoss'/Evan's POV

"Guys look at the news quick" Tyler yelled through out the house. I frowned and left my laptop walking to the living seeing the guys crowd around the couch.

"4 victims killed last night by Delirious. Two happened in vine hills and the other happened in the house opposite Del Period Heights, I've warned you before and I'll warn you again keep your house locked, everything. Set up alarms anything to keep you safe from this vicious murderer"

"This guy is dangerous" Craig frowned.

"He kills people just like us though" Brock questioned confused.

"The guys he killed all had Bounty's, he claimed all of them. The police have no idea who or where this guy is" Craig said with a frown looking towards me.

"He only goes after Bounty's, were good once we don't get a bounty" I said with a shrug.

"His rights, anyway where going to top him tonight with our return killing spree" Tyler said excitedly.

"Yeah, what's the game plan" David questioned.

"Were going to trash a party" I smiled evily.

"What party" Marcel questioned. I handed them a flier. The all passed it around giving me confused looks.

"A cop party" Craig said throwing his hands in the air.

"Hell yeah" Tyler yelled with excitement.

"How do we get in" Lui questioned with an raised eyebrow.

"Fourzeroseven" I replied with a smirk.

"His a cop now" Tyler said with disbelief.

"Yup his a corrupt" I said walking back to my laptop. I was doing more research with Mini on this Delirious guy. He was creeping me out. No one knew what he looks like, no one knows where he is or anything. His never been caught on camera and is always out at night.

"What time are we going" Lui questioned.

"8:30 wear suits and body armor underneath. It might be a little crazy boys" I smirked and Lui walked off probably informing the others.

Would we see that cool cop again? I doubt he'd go to one of these stupid events...